z

Young Writers Society

Hi everyone!

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:22 pm
322sivart says...

Just posted to say that I've been a member of this community for just a day and I'm already hooked! Here's a bit about myself:
I'm a very proud New Yorker. I'm a die-hard Jet, Knick, Ranger, Met, and Yankee fan (although I sympathize with the Mets more than the Yankees).
I speak Spanish fairly well and I am studying Polish just because I want to.
I love to write, and I write all the time. Although, I don't think that writing will be anything more than a hooby for me in life (then again, who knows?), so I hope to have a career in engineering or medicine.
Again, I can't say how much I love it here. Also, I just posted the first chapter of a novel, if you could check it out in my Portfolio and tell me what you think, that would be great!
-Alex
Need reviews?
I'd be happy to give them.
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic76104.html

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:51 pm
rubberduck says...

Hey, this is pretty late but, welcome to YWS! :)
Hope you have a great time here.
I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
- Homer Simpson

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:07 pm
melcally says...

Hi, nice to meet you. I'd love to check out some of you work, check out mine if you'd like :D . And Welcome I just joined in December2010 and I'm loving it! It's so much fun, to have people interested in your work and have to same kind of interest as you :!:
"BEAUTIFUL ONLY IN MY IMPERFECTIONS" Jon McLaughlin

159 Reviews

Reviews: 159
Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:38 pm
View Likes
MeanMrMustard says...

The Mets? good god man, get your head on straight! Are you a secret Browns & Clippers fan? :smt002

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:59 am
View Likes
Lava says...

I love to write, and I write all the time. Although, I don't think that writing will be anything more than a hooby for me in life (then again, who knows?), so I hope to have a career in engineering or medicine.

Aha, true that!
What I'm doing in uni, is basically a combination of both, biotechnological engineering! Whoop!
Lulz.
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders