z

Young Writers Society

Hola! Bonjour! Hallo! Ciao!

Who agrees this is the most amazing site EVER?

I do
85%
I don't
15%

Total votes : 13

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:30 pm
Sophie says...

Hi, I love this site. Tis pretty amazing.

I'm Sophie. S E Enever on TYWC. I honestly don't know quite what to say. I've kind of gone all shy :oops:

So maybe I'll just sing.... I'm bein followed by a moon shadow... Moooon shadow.... Moon shadow...

Adios
Last edited by Sophie on Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:36 pm
Brian says...

It seems like a lot of people are coming from TYWC. First young fantasy writers, then some from writing.com, and now TYWC. I wonder if I'm the only one who just randomly stumbled across this site...

I voted that this is the best site ever too. It's pretty basic for now, but it's already loads better than fictionpress.net or any other writing site I've ever belonged to. For one thing, the user interface is clean, and for another, the members here are extremely active. Sometimes I wonder if everyone here has three cups of coffee before logging on :D

edit: I forgot to say hello! Welcome to the site!

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:45 pm
Firestarter says...

I voted best site ever too!

It really is quite good, very active, lots of feedback. It seems like you always get feedback on your work here too, unlike most other sites. I came from writing.com and you're lucky if you get any comments on your work.

Three cups of coffee? Don't touch the stuff mate, I'm just glued to the computer on weekends, homework is taking me over....and writing of course.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:42 am
Elelel says...

I don't drink much coffee! I'm hyper all the time!!!! :lol:
I voted Best Site Ever too. This place has real potential to be good, and remain good!

Hi Sophie! You can call me El (just ignore the accents) :D
Oh, you're angry! Click your pen.
--Music and Lyrics

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:11 pm
-KayJuran- says...

i dont like coffee - tis disgustin...
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.

pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn