z

Young Writers Society

Meeeee!!!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:47 pm
View Likes
Aweisman120 says...

Hey I'm Aweisman120, 'A' is for awesome...well not rlly and the Weisman is well...the wonderful family name god has bestowed upon me...yay...anyways I literally just made this account on this wesite, And so far the forum community seems pretty chilled. Anyways I just thought j might say a few thing about myself. And I hope no ones a Nazi because I'm a Jew and I don't need any antisemetic remarks from forum users...thanks! :)
(1) I hate peole who spend all there time in video games wasting away Ll there creativity on what attack combo is best. Also, no offense to anyone, I dislike people who's entire life is on the Internet. GET OUT THERE AND SEE THE WORLD...ITS AWESOME!!!
(2) I live in Israel not originally only tue last five years before that I lived in NMB Florida
(3) I began righting in 3rd grAde mostly cliche sci fi but soon it evolved into cliche fantasy...then I took that fantasy Went through it and threw in a million twists then and I'm working on finishing that now...
(4) I enjoy comedy! Hanging out with friends and I dislike jerks who enjoy seeing people downtrodden or uh hurt or in general not feeling good about themselves...
(5) well anyway feel free to ask me questions about my life and I will answer them with surprising honesty.

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:45 pm
Stori says...

You used to live in Florida? I still do.

And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk