z

Young Writers Society

Bonjour, Hola, Konichiwa, Aloha, Hello, etc

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:20 am
View Likes
melcally says...

Hi everyone! Just thought I'd let everyone know that I exist. My name is Melanie; you can call me Mel or Melly, if you want, I don't care. I'm 18, about to turn 19 in a few days; Saturday to be exact :!: I'm the youngest of four, I live in Georgia, I have a dog name Stella (She hates me) and I'm a "music junkie".

Anyhow, I love to write, which is clear because I'm on this website. :D I dabble in poetry, but my true love is story telling. :smt003 I have a lot of idea's bouncing around in my head and as to not make myself go crazy, I write it all down. Though I have to tendency to start short stories or novels and not finish them; as of 07' I started a novel called "Vixen" and almost more than 3 years I'm almost done (personal changes here and there) and I'm in the process of finding a literary agent...which is much harder than I thought would be. But it's a process and I know it'll all be worth it in the end.

So this is me saying 'Ello, to the people of youngwriterssociety.com. I'm VERY glad that I found this website because after, maybe, a day I'm already loving the feedback I'm getting for my work and reading the work of other! Everyone is so talented!
"BEAUTIFUL ONLY IN MY IMPERFECTIONS" Jon McLaughlin

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:27 pm
View Likes
Ranger Hawk says...

Hey there Mel, welcome to the site! What exactly do you mean by music junkie -- what sort of music? :D What sort of movies do you like to watch?
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:35 pm
View Likes
ImABookPerson says...

Hey Melly :D Welcome to YWS ! I hope you would like it here, I think you already do ^ ^
I love your name by the way, my nickname is also Mel ^ ^ but you can call me Book . Well, I hope you can find your way around, and if you don't, just ask me ;) I would be glad to help. And, if you have anything that needs reviewing, you could tell me that too :smt003

~Book Person~
I won't run when the sky turns to flame
and I sure won't budge when the earth does shake
when the flood comes up, I will dance in the rain
'cause it's all the same to me

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:12 pm
View Likes
Stori says...

Hello there. I'm usually called Stori, as you can see. Welcome aboard, and I hope to see you in the forums (fora?) and chat..

Why is my dog your fig father????
— JazzElectrobass