z

Young Writers Society

this is me..I am new by the way.

Reviews: 0
Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:24 am
laurawillrock says...

-----I have noticed that we have portfolios so im going to make sure the very first thing i put in it is something about me.-----
I go by alot of differant names such as laura leigh or lima. I write mostly about the paranormal. My poems are about love or finding out who you are. Other hobbies include, singing, dancing, swimming, blogging and photography. I often go online for social networking,youtube or answering online questions in yahoo. I love to meet new people explore new heights. The most important thing to me right now is my family, my job as an avon representative and my boyfriend.
I dont need to search the world because what i want is right here
see more blog/laurawillrock/

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:07 am
iceprincess says...

Hey, Lima! :D Welcome to YWS!

I'm Rosemarie, Rosie for short. :wink: But people here always give out nicknames so people usually call me Ice. I'm fine with both though, and to uphold this sacred tradition, I shall name you Laurasaurus! (Just kidding.)

I'm sorry to say that this will not be on your porfolio. :( Only your stories are included in that, and if you want to let more people know about you, start a thread on the Welcome Mat to introduce yourself.

Anyways, I hope to see you around! :D

~Rosie=]
you'll never find another sweet little girl with sequined sea foam eyes
ocean lapping voice, smile coy as the brightest quiet span of sky
and you're all alone again tonight; not again, not again, not again.
and don't it feel alright, and don't it feel so nice? lovely.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lay down and become a tomato for a while.
— RokitaVivi