z

Young Writers Society

Yo

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:53 am
KatnissEverdeen says...

Okay, well I stumbled across the About the Authors section (I probably should have posted here a lot sooner but eh)
My name is Keiley, but everyone is more than welcome to call me Kit or Teacup or KC.
I'm Irish, even though I have never been there personally. Which is awesome except for the fact that I am really short and people now call me leprechaun.
My favorite books are the Hunger Games (As if it wasn't obvious) and the Mortal Instruments. If you have not ever read those series, I recommend that you stop reading this stupid thing about me and read them instead. I guarantee that it will be more interesting.
My favorite TV Shows are Buffy, Angel, Charmed, Firefly, Bones, Glee, Supernatural, Vampire Diaries and Castle.
I have recently taken to watching Anime. Mainly Naruto which I think is amazing. If you haven't watched any, start watching it, I adore it and have gotten all my friends hooked on it too!
Music for me is pretty much all across the board. I love Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, Good Charlotte, Lady Gaga, Pink (Pink is my hero), The Black Eyed Peas. Seriously, I love almost any type of music.
I love reading more than I should. A couple of times it has gotten me in trouble in school because I was reading instead of paying attention (Especially in Science class)
I love animals, I have two dogs. One of which is the same age as me and thinks I'm his sister (Long Story) and the other one is an idiot, she constantly runs into things (Walls, doors, people...)
I like to draw, I have a DeviantArt account if you are interested.
I love surfing, drawing, reading, writing.
I cannot stand people who pick on people who can't defend themselves. I'm usually the one who gets in trouble for standing up for other people. (My temper is shorter than I am. I can't stand bullies.)
I adore violent video games like Tekken, Mortal Kombat and Resident Evil. Blame my older brothers (I love 'em to bits) for it.
I have a niece who's name is Shadow. I am not joking, seriously anyone who teases her name or accuses me of lying, you and me are gonna have a problem. In a few days, my brother is getting married, which sucks cus I have to wear high heels and a dress (God help me).
I think converses are the best invention ever and stilettos are the worst.
I think that's pretty much everything you need to know about me. Any questions, ask me, I really don't mind as long as you aren't being mean or rude.
Thanks for reading!
xoxo
-Kit

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:02 am
Durriedog says...

You are my hero.
{Insert witty and/or memorable movie quotes here} [Give credit so I don't die by lawyer]

{Follow up with mention of worth-while activity that betters the YWS community}

{Insert link to activity}

{Insert well-humoured internet bribery to entice viewers to join in the activity}

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:08 am
KatnissEverdeen says...

Durriedog wrote:You are my hero.

Huh?
If you say so...
Question:
Why?
I mean I am awesome and all, lol jokes.
Thanks for replying.
xoxo
-Kit

There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.
— Arthur C. Clarke