z

Young Writers Society

Umm...New Here???

Reviews: 0
Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:57 pm
TheInevitable says...

Hey what's up everyone,

I'm new here and I have a strong interest in writing. I enjoy writing science-fiction and horror novels and screenplays. I was recommended by Dreamy115 on Skype to come here and am very excited to be writing. Thank you, I am new, and I am stupid

Goodbye

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:10 pm
Tigersprite says...

Welcome TheInevitable!

You're a friend of Dreamy 115? Well, she may have told you about the site, but I'll tell you some more anyway.

We're one big family here. Yup. And there's a mix of people here: normal people, crazy people, meerkat-loving people, penguin-loving people...yup. There's all sorts here. ;)

Do you know about the Points System? It's imperative to know about it if you plan to post your work. Basically:

-You need a 100 points to post new work.

-You need to review (that is, comment) on other people's work to get points.

-Your review must be at least 250 characters long to count, otherwise you won't get points.

It's as simple as that! Oh, and you submit work by clicking Submit above. When the page loads, pick the genre you want and voila! You can submit your work! :D

If you have any questions, PM people with green names (the Site Moderators). Or just ask Dreamy, or me! :D

I look forward to seeing some of your sci-fi work around! I've only ever done one sci-fi story myself, and it wasn't my best; wasn't my worst.

Tiger
"A superman ... is, on account of certain superior qualities inherent in him, exempted from the ordinary laws which govern men. He is not liable for anything he may do."
Nathan Leopold

Random avatar

Reviews: 136
Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:45 pm
fiction903 says...

Welcome to YWS. I think you will like it here.If you have any further questions about the site you can always PM me. Have a great day fiction.

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:56 pm
rememberme says...

Haha you called yourself stupid? What the poop(:? Haha I don't think your stupid. Anyways, I'm more of a romantic novelist myself but sciencefiction is cool too. I'm glad you joined, because if you love to write here is the place to be. There are all kinds of things you can do and write and have other young writers review you work and you review theirs to get points. It's fun, and I think you will enjoy it. You get a lot of feedback and people will help you improve your writing if you read their comments. Welcome and I hope you enjoy YWS(:.

Reviews: 3
Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:59 pm
View Likes
JenGwen says...

I'm quite new here too, its really fun and easy! Books are my fave thing by far.... well that and Sienna my horse, of course! lol hey that rhymes!!! :D :P
The four elements of success: Talent, Skills, Try, and Luck. Talent you are born with; Skills you develop; Try is intestinal, fortitude or guts; Luck is spelled w.o.r.k. and is defined when preporation meets opportunity. :D

321 Reviews

Reviews: 321
Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:36 am
Flower~Child says...

Well welcome to the site. It seems that I have been beaten to the most important stuff so I will just tell you what I feel like telling you.

If you ever need help you can always come and ask me. If you need a review I am the one for you. Um...if you need anything at all feel free to write on my wall or pm me.

Well that's pretty much it.

-Flow-
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:09 am
ToritheMonster says...

Ni Hao! fancy seeing you here. Obviously, just send me or a mod (green named people) a PM with any question and stuff.

Oh, and remember, no caps lock or chatspeak. Ever! I'm watching you.

XD ok have fun!
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:59 am
Snoink says...

YEAH. NO CAPSLOCK. CAPSLOCK IS BAD.

Nah, just kidding! Have a great time here! Also, do you like pigs? I recall that Dreamy115 loves pigs and... well... we can totally start up a fan club, if you want! :D

ALSO. I love you because of your avvie. Just so you know.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:47 pm
ToritheMonster says...

I chose it! I chose it for him! Ha!
Honey, you should see me in a crown.

Every empire tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires.
— Edward Said