z

Young Writers Society

Nothing Interesting Here

665 Reviews

Reviews: 665
Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:14 pm
View Likes
Chevy says...

My name is Morgan and I'm almost fifteen and I only have a couple of more courses to take before I get my high school diploma and head to Hawaii to go to college. Even though I'm not very good at it, I have been writing since I could hold the pencil. I have been reading from the encyclopedia when I was just three years old. Some consider me a genius but I see myself as being one of the dumbest ignorant people that I know.
I play lead guitar and I sing. Music is apart of me...and I really pray that someday I'll be on a stage and I'll be famous. Of course this is a dream which most likely will not happen.
I also have an insane passion for muscle cars of the 50s, 60s, 70s, and sports cars of the 80s, and early 90s.
My hair is dyed black and my eyes are brown. I'm wha you would consider to be a "punk."

Well, that's me. Nothing interesting here.

Oh, yeah and I love contreversy to some extent.

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Wed Feb 02, 2005 1:31 am
View Likes
Tara says...

Ok, question--do u like C&G or Morgan bettah? Hehe, now I get to welcome you, although you were here for wa-a-a-a-a-a-ay longer then me...so...uh...yeah

:thumb:
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:01 pm
Bobo says...

What do you mean, nothing interesting? I find it very interesting your arrangements of interests and activities. And I think I know what you mean by people calling you a genius but feeling really ignorant. I didn't know what a wedgie was until I was in 8th or 9th grade. O_O

145 Reviews

Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:41 am
View Likes
Tara says...

I'd like to thank you personally for sharing that, Bobo. :lol: :roll:
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:37 am
electricbluemonkey says...

Yeah...me too...well it was pretty interesting. I learned a lot about you.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

145 Reviews

Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:08 am
Tara says...

ok....now that we've learned a few things about Bobo...how's it goin, C&G (or Morgan? How about Meg?....shutting up)

196 Reviews

Reviews: 196
Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:21 am
View Likes
Shriek says...

Ah, so you're one of those ingenius singer/songwriters, I'm assuming? That's wonderful--I have a lot of respect for people who are musically talented and can write as well. Good luck progressing with guitar and voice. Oh yeah, and that college stuff too, I guess. :wink:
i thought you were shallow, but then i fell in deep.

We always talk about the "doers" and "dreamers" but I'd like to give a big shoutout to the "tryers".
— Hannah Hart