40%
NO, I"M A MAN!
60%

Total votes : 10

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:36 pm
Hailey says...

Yeah so i am new, but DO NOT treat me like Bambi. If there is one thing in this world that could make me inflict voilence upon the innocent by-standers of this beautiful world, it would be Bambi. Do not ask me why, i think it is just genetics.
But ah yeah I'm a 'writer' or well i deeply inspire to be one. I write anything and everything. While i do love writing i am a god aweful speller, and i like to take long day dreaming walks on the beach. Yes i just love the Wisconsin beaches! You should see the surfers we got here, i am not kidding, they're like the best.
Well i am starting to ramble, which means something could go tragic.
Goodnight and good luck my fellow writers.
PEACE

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:55 pm
Eyes says...

Bambi is really a member of a cute looking alien race who want to take over the earth with a *gasps for breath* flood of tears and energy generated by all our sympathetic sighs ......... HES EVIL. I have nothing against deer though. One of them escaped from a park close to our house and his antlers got stuck in our washing line with which he ran off, underwear and all, down the road. It was quite embarrasing . But I don't hold it against him.

:shock: Okay.

Got a BIT carried away there. I'm Eyes and I have been drinking Fanta since half five this evening so I'm now truly hyper. :P He he he :lol: . PM me if you want anything okay and I try to help .
Bye !!

Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. Welcome.

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:55 pm
nickelpickle says...

*blinks* Bambi--- right... Anyway, welcome! We all aspire to become writers here, and we have some very talented ones among us. We have a spell check, which always helps. I was in Wisconsin beaches a long time ago. Very nice there. I'm Nikki, by the way. If you have any questions or anything, just let me or anyone else (pretty much) know.
"There's a light at each end of this tunnel,
You shout 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out
And these mistakes you've made, you'll just make them again
If you only try turning around."

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:26 pm
Areida says...

...Yeah, but what about Flower? And Thumper? Thumper pretty much rocks my socks.

Anyway, welcome to the YWS! I'm Areida, but you can call me Ari if you want. PM me if you need anything, okee? See you around! :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:54 pm
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

hmm... bambi eh, what made you think of that? anyway welcome to the YWS, you don't actually have to spell out my name just call me DQ, it doesnt stand for Dairy Queen its Mr. Dairy queen, or not.... i am looking forward to reading some of your works, or looking at your art.
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:16 am
J. Haux says...

Hi! My name's Jacquie...but "you can call me flower...if you want to." :wink: (please don't. Plain ol' Jacquie is fine with me)

Spelling is easily fixed. :D You're absolutely welcome here! Welcome, welcome, welcome!!

If you ever have any questions, feel free to PM, either me, or (the more experienced and knowledgeable) any of the moderators. :D

...And I'll make a mental note not to treat you like Bambi if at all possible.

Hope you have fun here!

~Jacquie~
SPEW to You

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:25 am
forest_ofthe_nightingale says...

Actually, I'm a girl... not a man... oh well. You get the point. Bambi's my hero! He is the role model for all people who can't manage to stay on their feet and... well, stand. Anyway, hi!!! I'm Lisa and that's about it. (don't worry... I would NEVER treat anyone like my god Bambi... that was a joke... funny. :D )
Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake... unless it's to remind him that he won't fail... he just won't kill you.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:44 am
Snoink says...

I like the stag actually. I forgot the movie, but I read the book and I remember the stag being the most awesomest character around. When he said to Gobo that... wow.

Welcome. Were you TYWC, or am I just confused? :?
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:30 am
Griffinkeeper says...

I never did like Bambi. Too freaky. Flower and Thumper were just plain stupid names for animals.

Oh, I'm Griffinkeeper, one of you excellent moderators. Just a reminder that cursing is strictly prohibited in Lounge Posts, Reviews, and Signatures. It is not prohibited in submissions, but if you use it, make sure to rate the submission appropriately.

I highly encourage you to check out the Storybook forum, it is kind of hidden in the depths of the Literary Forums, but it is spectacular practice and a lot of fun.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:43 am
View Likes
Bambi says...

Hey guys!! its Bambi!! XD
" I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don’t let anybody tell you different." ~ Kurt Vonnegut

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:15 pm
ThereseCricket says...

Bambi. Right, I love Bambi.

Welcome to the site! :D
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
— Stephen King