Young Writers Society

Me. Myself. And other amazing things.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:32 am
View Likes
Sassafras says...

My name is Sharice Shantiara Toney, but most people simply address me as Sharice, Reise, Shan, or Gorilla which is only used by Raven, one of my sisters, and I'd prefer you not call me that. I was born in France but I moved to the states when I was young, around five or six. I now live in Texas and, though it is fairly okay here, I'd much rather live in Canada, Britian, or Japan, but, being as I don't know much Japanese, I don't see how that will work out. Hmm, a few random things about me:
- I love to read and write.
- My favorite movie is Peter Pan.
- I love coffee.
- I love my little sister Kielan, though she can be intolerable most times.
- My other two siblings are evil. Really, they are. I won't even elaborate on the many things they've done to me and my sanity, and I mean that quite literally. You can't trust Raven with anything because she can't keep a secret and she has a huge mouth. She uses things I tell her against me and she taunts me and teases me and I thought I was the older sister in this relationship. Silly me I guess. And, Moe, my little brother, also known as her little follower, just makes things worse. And I see I'm rambling now... Ahem..
- I love cherries.
- I'm allergic to cut grass. It gives me horrid rashes...
- I have asthma. Mild asthma anyway.

I can't think of anything else so I'm just going to leave you all with this: :D
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:46 pm
Ranger Hawk says...

Don't forget, you're also a McFly fan. ;)

Wow, you were born in France?? C'est magnifique! :D

I never would have guessed you like Peter Pan. ;) I remember getting upset at the ending, or maybe it was the alternate ending, where he comes back and finds Wendy all grown up and with a child of her own and I was like, "Nooo she should have stayed with him!"
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:25 am
TheTruthLiesWithin says...

CANADA!!! Woot woot :D ha ha do you still talk french, or did you loose it? I am french, from Canada actually. And I love my country :wink: Oh and good luck with your two siblings. I know how they can be...
.- <3 -.

Have a biscuit, Potter.
— Professor McGonagall