z

Young Writers Society

Me, myself and Coco

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:39 pm
View Likes
*coco says...

So, this is where you write about yourself, eh? Well...this should be fun...

Hello. My name is coco, well it isn't really, it was the nickname given to me by a French woman who once used to babysit me, she gave me the name purely because of my love - no, addiction - to anything and everything that's chocolate. Seriously, I'd probably even eat humans if they were made out of chocolate...(let's not ponder over that for long, shall we...)

Apart from scoffing down chocco's, I love to read and write (of course). I am also a football fanatic and an avid Manchester United supporter since birth, I even have an Eric Cantona and Ole Gunner Solskjaer t-shirt to prove it. I also love travelling, (with my friends, that is...my family are a nightmare). Since turning 18 my friends and I have had the privilege of being able to travel to loads of different countries all over the world including Morocco, Thailand, new Zealand, Australia, Barbados, Palestine and Cuba (Cuba is particularly dear to my heart, it was where my boyfriend told me he loved me *swoons*).

I'm currently in my last year of University (Que the hallelujah music) where I'm studying to be a teacher. Why, you ask? Well it's simple, I love children. I think that teaching is such a rewarding profession because you leave school everyday knowing that while children are the future, your helping to shape it. I hope one day I can do what my Aunt Maria does and go to third world countries and teach children who can't afford an education. I mean, how rewarding will that be, right?

Being half-Portuguese from my mother's side and half-brazilian from my father's, my home-life is more loud than interesting. I come from a HUGE family consisting of:
- two elder brothers
- one elder sister
- a step sister and two younger twin half-brothers (from my mum and her new partner)
- and more recently another half-sister (from my dad and his new partner)
That's 7 so far, not including the 8 nieces and nephews that my elder siblings have managed to produce...

Anyway, i could go on but I think I'll stop here before I feel compelled to share with you the horror that was our recent family barbecue...

I find that YWS helps keep me sane :smt003 Thanks for reading!

*coco
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:12 am
Ranger Hawk says...

*coco wrote:Seriously, I'd probably even eat humans if they were made out of chocolate...

I know I would. :D

Wow, that's so cool that you've traveled to so many different countries. I'd love to see England, Australia/New Zealand, and France. ^^

So, what sort of music do you listen to? What movies do you watch? And I have to tell you, every time I see your avatar it reminds me of Snoink's. XD
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle

Prometheus, thief of light, giver of light, bound by the gods, must have been a book.
— Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves