z

Young Writers Society

You ain't got no pancake mix!

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:52 am
View Likes
Loller65 says...

I'm Loller65. When I was born, I was tossed into a big vat, which proceeded to fill with a peculiar bubbly gel-like substance. As it began to surround me and enter my lungs, it kicked in. The age acceleration process started up and made me exactly 25.3 years old. I was then sent to the year 1969 in a top secret government time travel initiative in order to stop the accidental nuclear bombing of Soviet Russia. What accidental bombing? The one that turned the world into a nearly lifeless wasteland. I succeeded in stopping it and altered history, creating the world we know and love today. When I returned to the present (at that time the present was February 2nd, 1994), the government thanked me for my work and proceeded to toss me into an age reverser, where I was turned into a baby and given to my parents, who had been given a memory modification to make them think they'd had a baby. From there, I grew up a pretty normal life. I was a naturally GORGEOUS baby and was pretty bright and excelled in school. Then I realized how much BS school was and stopped exerting effort. I love 4chan and the various memes it has given us over the years. I also collect Nerf guns and Transformers. There is no greater pleasure in life than looking at an attractive female. I really want to become either a filmmaker or an author. I have a terribly crippling fear of rejection and that is why I've never asked a girl out. Damn.

Anyways, that's me. And always remember.

YOU AIN'T GOT NO PANCAKE MIX!
"There are no absolute rules of conduct, either in peace or war. Everything depends on circumstances."

-Leon Trotsky-

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:26 am
View Likes
ultraviolet says...

Oh yeah? Says who?! Who are you to tell me I have no pancake mix?! I just so happen to have pancake mix RIGHT HERE! *pulls a box of pancake mix out of pocket* HA! *turns box over to shake mix out. None comes, for the box is empty* Wha...? NO!!!!!!! *bawls* M-my p-panca-cake mix! *SOB* HAPPY???!!!???!!! *tear*

loveness, ultraviolet <3
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

I am just curious-have I ever been on the bottom quote-thingy?
— foxmaster