z

Young Writers Society

Hero: Classic

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:49 pm
View Likes
hero says...

In an alternative world, New Coke trumped the original Coke, becoming vastly more popular than the thing it was the New of. That's pretty much a ratio of TheNewHero and me, so if that's what you were wondering, I'm older but less popular and active.

What am I? I'm just your average weirdo expat. I mouth the words to rock songs because I have the feeling that people can hear through my walls. I am really into psychology, but I think I have some kind of personality disorder. I chew paper and my nails. I have a crushing fear of cockroaches and my nails being torn off, not to mention existential crises at times. My favorite song? Unsure, too many to list and I always change my opinion.

I'm bi-curious with both genders. I'm not sure which I should go for, so, what the hey.

For some reason, I have a soft spot for fictional serial killers, not necessarily in that way, but I do like them more than other characters if they're done right (human-ish). My favorite character of Lost is: Ben. No competition. Also, I haven't watched past Season 5, so if he dies, please don't tell me! (I must order all from amazon d.t. the whole expat thing).

I don't know what I want to be. Writer, director, screenwriter, actor, singer, songwriter, therapist, whatever. I have no clue.

My own quote I want to use everywhere: 'That made as much sense as a chocolate submarine.'
This guy is so evil you could put him in between two slices of bread and call him an evil sandwich.

Coming at you like a jetpack Shakespeare.

Hero's Reviews
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic53905.html

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:21 pm
View Likes
Ranger Hawk says...

I like your quote. Anything with chocolate is a win for me. :)

And I love psychology; I'm really looking forward to taking it.

I haven't watched Lost at all, so you don't have to worry about me giving away anything! I have to start at the very beginning apparently, or else I won't get any of it. Have you seen the show Fringe? It's made by the same guy, and it's amazing, as long as you're into the the paranormal/sci-fi type shows. :D
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:24 pm
View Likes
LookUpThere says...

And in case anyone else is wondering... I did not come on here with the intent of replacing hero :P It just so happened that I read Micheal Carrol's The New Heroes: The Quantum Prophecy and I'm slightly obsessed with superheroes.

Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and the shadows will fall beyond you.
— Walt Whitman