Young Writers Society

A Subject? Umm....Me?

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:23 am
View Likes
Lavvie says...

Me. I'm the subject of this post. For once it's not my silly little characters that hog the spotlight :P

I'm LavenderBlue (duh), but I'm called Lav, Lavvi, LavLav...many things. You could refer to Harry Potter's Ron and his girlfriend, Lavender, but I didn't choose my username for that reason.

Interests? I like writing, reading, which is obvious. Why would I join YWS if I didn't like that? And...I'm very interested in Celtic/Gaelic/Irish/Scottish legends. No British legends, but those I named. I love especially, the Arthur love triangle, but it seems had many more points than three (I've done research :P ). I'm also into languages. I speak English (:P), French and I'm starting German in September and Spanish in a few years.

I don't like music with tons of guitars and things like that. I like soothing, maybe eery, music. My favourite band/singer? Loreena McKennitt. Search her on YouTube, you'll like her. Trust me.

Um, I'm published, I own two dogs, a scraggly, moppy thing called a Shi Tzu/Cairn Terrier named Ollie and a dainty, fat Labrador named Shan. I used to own Ferb, a goldfish, but a housekeeper killed him. A devastating event. I called her housekiller afterwards...

I am a strong believer in women's rights and suffrage and have done speeches in class. I intend to do city-wide and possibly provincial as I become older. I want to make a big difference :) A change...

So, you have it:

I (am):

-passionate about things
-love writing/reading..all that literature
-Have two messed up dogs
-Call someone 'housekiller'

Tell me if I missed something :)

LB

522 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:52 pm
Lavvie says...

17 views and no replies?? -.-

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

Random avatar

Reviews: 118
Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:17 am
View Likes
TheEnigma says...

I used to own Ferb, a goldfish, but a housekeeper killed him.

I once had a goldfish. His name was Lightning. He was a murderer.

367 Reviews

Reviews: 367
Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:53 am
View Likes
Mizzle says...

LavenderBlue wrote:Um, I'm published...

Sounds cool! Being published is great, eh? So, are you a published poet or do you have a book published? I must know. xD.

Well, it was nice to learn a little about you!

-Mizz-
"Chase your dreams, and remember me, speak bravery,
Because after all, those wings will take you up so high."
-- Owl City, "To the Sky"
✯ ✯ ✯

522 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:28 pm
View Likes
Lavvie says...

Book is published...If I had published poetry, I'm pretty sure the readers would have died...of boredom and uncreativeness :P

And your fish was a murderer? O.o

Lavvi

213 Reviews

Reviews: 213
Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:34 pm
View Likes
SporkPunk says...

That's awesome that you're published! :D

And I used to have a goldfish too, though I changed his name a lot. Goldie, Han Solo, and Frank were a few I remember.
Grasped by the throat, grasped by the throat. That's how I feel about love. That it's not worth it.

REVIEWS FOR YOU | | Uprising (coming soon!)

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:49 pm
View Likes
Juniper says...

LavenderBlue wrote:Book is published...If I had published poetry, I'm pretty sure the readers would have died...of boredom and uncreativeness :P

And your fish was a murderer? O.o

Lavvi

Mind if I ask the title of your book and where I can find it? :)
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

522 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:19 pm
View Likes
Lavvie says...

I posted about it awhile ago. Here's the link (which includes a link to Amazon.com): topic65413.html?hilit=publish

Lavvi

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:03 pm
View Likes
Lollipopper says...

LavenderBlue wrote:Me. I'm the subject of this post. For once it's not my silly little characters that hog the spotlight :P

I'm LavenderBlue (duh), but I'm called Lav, Lavvi, LavLav...many things. You could refer to Harry Potter's Ron and his girlfriend, Lavender, but I didn't choose my username for that reason.

Interests? I like writing, reading, which is obvious. Why would I join YWS if I didn't like that? And...I'm very interested in Celtic/Gaelic/Irish/Scottish legends. No British legends, but those I named. I love especially, the Arthur love triangle, but it seems had many more points than three (I've done research :P ). I'm also into languages. I speak English (:P), French and I'm starting German in September and Spanish in a few years.

I don't like music with tons of guitars and things like that. I like soothing, maybe eery, music. My favourite band/singer? Loreena McKennitt. Search her on YouTube, you'll like her. Trust me.

Um, I'm published, I own two dogs, a scraggly, moppy thing called a Shi Tzu/Cairn Terrier named Ollie and a dainty, fat Labrador named Shan. I used to own Ferb, a goldfish, but a housekeeper killed him. A devastating event. I called her housekiller afterwards...

I am a strong believer in women's rights and suffrage and have done speeches in class. I intend to do city-wide and possibly provincial as I become older. I want to make a big difference :) A change...

So, you have it:

I (am):

-passionate about things
-love writing/reading..all that literature
-Have two messed up dogs
-Call someone 'housekiller'

Tell me if I missed something :)

LB

Ahh! You're published? Lucky!
Yeah, that's Hedwig staring at you determinedly.

Poetry is the art of creating imaginary gardens with real toads.
— Marianne Moore