z

Young Writers Society

Crazy Furry, at your service!

Random avatar

Reviews: 41
Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:12 am
GrantBlayfur says...

Aaah! Hey everyone!

Gee, my own topic, all about me...a dream come true! :) Heh, told ya' I'm crazy...

Anyways. A bit about me...

* I live in Oregon, the driest, sunniest spot in the United States! (Complete and utter sarcasm here. I haven't seen the sun in months!)

* I am a huge video game buff. I love my RPG's and LittleBIGPlanet.

* Need a Star Wars guy? I'm your man.

* Like I said, I'm a furry. What's a furry? We like anthropomorphized (human-like) animals. Not necessarily werewolves or simple talking animals, but animals who walk on two legs and dress in normal clothes, listen to iPawds and go to school.

* (If the forums will allow me to) I often role play with my characters. You ask what I mean...?

It means we get to butt into people's conversations! Oh, this blue color is me, Maddox!

And I'm Grant. Heh, Maddox, watch your manners...hello, YWS community!

* Again, I'm crazy. Enjoy having me here, and I'm not liable for any of your insurance stuff if you go mad talking to me.

- G

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:16 am
Ranger Hawk says...

Hey-ro, fellow Oregonian! Is the weather crazy here or what? =\

And yes, Star Wars rocks. I've actually got a joke with a friend that I'm his master and he's my young apprentice. Leads to all sorts of nerd talk. ;)

So, what music do you listen to on your iPawd?
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle

Random avatar

Reviews: 41
Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:19 am
GrantBlayfur says...

I listen to some jazz and odd things (Weird Al, other weird stuff), but mostly rock. Not any of this new stuff like Bullet for my Valentine and all that, but the good stuff like Lynyrd Skynyrd and Van Halen.

'looks outside' Wasn't it sunny, like, ten minutes ago!? Stupid freakin' weather... :x

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:31 am
Ranger Hawk says...

I like rock. Haven't listened to any of the bands you've named, though.

Hahah exactly. All day today it rained lightly, switched to sunshine, went back to raining heavily, became really warm...ugh. :roll:
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle

Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica