Young Writers Society

- Read Me -

Reviews: 2
Thu May 20, 2010 6:40 pm
View Likes
Seraphina says...

Hi there Writers xD

How are you? Hope you are as happy as I am today ^^ I have NO homework
- hurray! - and NO parents at home to push me to go and study for the exams - double HURRAY! -. Actually I should go and study, because I'd like to go study law next year, so I have to get some good grades... But yeah, what kind of - almost grown up - teenager would I be, if I'd actually start studying on the forehand? It's not my fault, I'm just really really last-minute
Luckily I'm not only a doing-everything-when-it's-almost-to-late person xD
I'll tell you a few positive things about myself (and then I'll continue with the negative things xD)
I'm Amandine and I'm from Belgium. That's positive, because Belgium is the cutest little country on our beloved planet Earth ^^ (it's also the country with the most political issues, but let's forget that little annoying fact xD). My mother tongue is French (though I live in the dutch part of Belgium), next is Dutch and I study English, German and Spanish at school.
I love writing - as all of you do, probably - and I'm writing a fantasy-adventure-story-thing since I'm 13. I'd like to post it here, but it's in Dutch... and translating all of it... well, that might take a while. Besides it's not that good, so it's not as if you are missing something =D
I also love reading - like in: I read a book a day xD - so actually I love LOVE reading ^^ . Just as I love LOVE music, dancing and drawing.
That's a real obsession; I draw everywhere. In my schoolbooks, on every bit of paper I can find, on the internet (my parents just bought me a graphic tablet - oh JOY!! I love them, really =D most of the times...). I mostly draw clothes and faces. The clothes-drawing part is because I have a slight (hehe, my nose is getting longer =D)SHOPPING and FASHION obsession! Gosh, I bet you thought no one could be obsessed by so many things at the same time =D When I draw on the internet it's mostly on Roiworld, though I'm planning to make an account on RateMyDrawings too.

Well, back to the negative things xD
First of all: I'm not that good at English =D I thought I was, until they kicked me out of the BBC Awards in the Semi-Finals. Boo but anyway, I made it far enough xD
So, sorry if there are TONS of mistakes in the comments or stories I post >.< I'll try not to make a lot xD
Second: I talk faaaaaaaaar too much! I swear, I just keep talking and talking and talking! Even when I'm reading, I talk! =D I LOVE reading dialogues out loud. I know it's weird, but that's how I am ^^ Also I laugh too much Not the giggling-I'm-a-silly-girl-laugh, but really laughing-laughing =D But maybe you already got that, when you see the thousands of smileys I've already used here =D
And third: I'm crazy.

Of course there are a lot of other positive and negative things to say, but then I'd just go on typing all day xD If you want to know more about me just ask xD

See ya around xx A.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:30 pm
View Likes
Skorpionne says...

Hi there, fellow last-minute person!

If your English isn't that good, you've come to the right place. YWS is full of grammar and spelling freaks. *coughcough*includingme*coughcough*.

I can't think of anything else to say. Sorry.
I've learned so much from people who never existed - Unknown

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:40 pm
View Likes
Stori says...

Hello there, I'm Stori. And you're Amandine (nice name). Have to go; shall see you later!

Reviews: 2
Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:47 am
View Likes
Seraphina says...

Hi Stori,
Nice to meet you! =D

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:22 pm
View Likes
PadrePio says...

I can't believe I have enjoyed reading an introduction thread. :smt003 Very interesting intro, er, bio. It has character. 8)

Oh, and welcome aboard! A pleasure to have met you. :mrgreen:
Love your enemies, just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards.

319 Reviews

Reviews: 319
Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:55 pm
View Likes
Jashael says...

Seraphina wrote:Hi there Writers xD

How are you? Hope you are as happy as I am today ^^ I have NO homework
- hurray! - and NO parents at home to push me to go and study for the exams - double HURRAY! -. Actually I should go and study, because I'd like to go study law next year, so I have to get some good grades... But yeah, what kind of - almost grown up - teenager would I be, if I'd actually start studying on the forehand? It's not my fault, I'm just really really last-minute
Luckily I'm not only a doing-everything-when-it's-almost-to-late person xD
I'll tell you a few positive things about myself (and then I'll continue with the negative things xD)
I'm Amandine and I'm from Belgium. That's positive, because Belgium is the cutest little country on our beloved planet Earth ^^ (it's also the country with the most political issues, but let's forget that little annoying fact xD). My mother tongue is French (though I live in the dutch part of Belgium), next is Dutch and I study English, German and Spanish at school.
I love writing - as all of you do, probably - and I'm writing a fantasy-adventure-story-thing since I'm 13. I'd like to post it here, but it's in Dutch... and translating all of it... well, that might take a while. Besides it's not that good, so it's not as if you are missing something =D
I also love reading - like in: I read a book a day xD - so actually I love LOVE reading ^^ . Just as I love LOVE music, dancing and drawing.
That's a real obsession; I draw everywhere. In my schoolbooks, on every bit of paper I can find, on the internet (my parents just bought me a graphic tablet - oh JOY!! I love them, really =D most of the times...). I mostly draw clothes and faces. The clothes-drawing part is because I have a slight (hehe, my nose is getting longer =D)SHOPPING and FASHION obsession! Gosh, I bet you thought no one could be obsessed by so many things at the same time =D When I draw on the internet it's mostly on Roiworld, though I'm planning to make an account on RateMyDrawings too.

Well, back to the negative things xD
First of all: I'm not that good at English =D I thought I was, until they kicked me out of the BBC Awards in the Semi-Finals. Boo but anyway, I made it far enough xD
So, sorry if there are TONS of mistakes in the comments or stories I post >.< I'll try not to make a lot xD
Second: I talk faaaaaaaaar too much! I swear, I just keep talking and talking and talking! Even when I'm reading, I talk! =D I LOVE reading dialogues out loud. I know it's weird, but that's how I am ^^ Also I laugh too much Not the giggling-I'm-a-silly-girl-laugh, but really laughing-laughing =D But maybe you already got that, when you see the thousands of smileys I've already used here =D
And third: I'm crazy.

Of course there are a lot of other positive and negative things to say, but then I'd just go on typing all day xD If you want to know more about me just ask xD

See ya around xx A.

Wow you know a lot of languages, eh? That's cool. But try to pick one for your writing career. But if you want to be an author in all languages that you know, well, that's so cool. :)
“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen:
not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.”

—C.S. LEWIS

My SPOTIFY page
Facebook
Got a life?

"Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood."
— George Orwell, 1984