z

Young Writers Society

Hello and I am new!

Reviews: 0
Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:31 pm
View Likes
RyogaLuver88 says...

Hello! I know my name is RyogaLuver77 but my real name is Audriana.^^ :D :D :D :D :D I just signed on yesterday and I'm on today.^^ If anyone else is new or not, I'd be happy to have some friends. I'm new.^^^
Scarlet Rose

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:38 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

Newbie! *tackles*

Welcome to YWS, Audriana! I'm Kat *shakes hand*

As a newbie, you'll have to check out the Rules; if you follow them, you won't have troubles with the Mods or Adms ;) (YWS' bosses).

Now that that part is done, tell us more about yourself!
What do you like to read? Which genre do you write? Fiction or poetry?

Be sure to check out the Buddy System.

Have a nice day,
*Kat*

P.S: If you need anything, feel free to PM me!
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

146 Reviews

Reviews: 146
Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:34 pm
View Likes
SeleneForeverDream says...

Hiya Audriana! You have a beautiful name ^^ I'm Selene and it's lovely meeting you.

There are many things to do on YWS, you just have to find them. Here are a few tips on having a fun:

~ We have an awesome chat room where you can make friends and meet amazing people! You can get to it by going to the Index page and the chat room.

~ If you click the big 'Groups' button at the top, it will take you to a bunch of groups you can join. Whatever you're interested in, I'm sure there will be a group for you. :D

Question time!

What's your favorite dessert?
If you were stranded on an island, what would you bring?
Care to share about what you're currently writing?
What's a pet peeve of yours?
Do you play any sports?
Have any hobbies?
Excited about the Harry Potter movie that's coming out soon (because I know I sure am! :D)?

If you need anything, just drop me a PM and I'll be sure to help.
Got YWS?

You judge others upon their actions, but you judge yourself by your intention.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:02 pm
ArahAkachi1 says...

Welcome to YWS. You will have a great time and with others help, you will be able to boost your writing skills so they will be better than ever.
Writing your name can lead to writing sentences. And then the next thing you'll be doing is writing paragraphs, and then books. And then you'll be in as much trouble as I am!

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:07 am
View Likes
starrgazer says...

heyy, welcome! First of all, I LOVE u name :P. Ok so anyways, i'm also pretty new and looking for new friends so i'd lov to be yours :) Hopefully we can help each other out, you know, with reviews, feedback, questions act. Anyways, pm me or something and i'd be more than happy to talk!
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade

Pffffft, yeah right...fat lot of help sour lemon juice would do. When life also throws me a bag of sugar, then we'll start talking.

:)

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:44 pm
Mikko says...

Well hey there, Audri (I can calll you that right?) and welcome to YWS! I hope you like it around here and that you get around easily. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of things so in no time you will be wandering the streets of YWS all on your own!It's great that you've joined this site because it will help you grow in your writing. Through reviews and tips, you can only keep on improving!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask around - we're nice people who don't bite and we're ready to help you around! There are all sorts of forums on this site that will help you out with not only your writing but helping you to make friends with others and enjoying your time on here.

We've got the questions and answers forum for any question you may have on how the site works or if you're encountering some difficulties. Here is a link to a place where ALL common questions are answered.

We've also got writing tips if you need any or if you have any.

There's also the Lounge where you can interact with the other members and have fun sharing with the rest of us.

If you want your first review, just post a request here! I'll be happy to give you your very first YWS review!

What kind of things do you like to write, like what genre? What inspires you to write?

Is writing, for you, your hobby or is it something you want to do in the future for a living? In any case, you've come to the right place. Here you can make friends, share your creative pieces and grow in your writing!

I hope you enjoy yourself and that as you discover the site, you become as addicted as the rest of us!

Happy writing!

Peace,

- Mikko.
when she needs to shelter from reality she takes a dip in my daydreams

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:46 pm
Napier says...

Hello there and how the devil are you?

Feel free to follow me and PM me for any questions you might have, or requests for reviews on any posts! :)
“It is the tale, not he who tells it.”
― Stephen King

“If you don't have time to read, you don't have the time (or the tools) to write. Simple as that.”
― Stephen King

Formerly BadlyDrawnLightning

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
— Bilbo Baggins