z

Young Writers Society

The Slightly Interesting Bio of Randy!

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:56 am
randy says...

I was born in Norfolk, VA, but managed to make to the age of 14 and even further now to the age of 19. I go to a community college right now, called MK. The M is for Mo, and the K is for Kollege. I'm majoring in aerospace engineering, which I'm constantly learning ivolves more math than I'd like to learn.

I started writing whenever it was that my teachers decided to make me. However, it quickly caught on, and I came to enjoy it. I think the first real story I wrote was about either a frog, or a parady of Star Wars called Diaper Wars.

I've been playin' the guitar for 3 and a half years, and I've been trying to sing, which isn't goin too well. My favorite band is Dave Matthews Band. I snowboard, too.

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:07 am
Nate says...

I remember the diaper wars story, but not the frog story.

Amusing bio, but work on your grammar. And what happened in between birth and 14? Tell us more!

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sun Dec 19, 2004 2:52 am
randy says...

Look, man, the only thing wrong with my grammar was that first sentence.

As for more!

I like playing video games, and I'm addicted to World of Warcraft right now. I hate politics, and my favorite color is green. My favorite thing to do when I'm bored is to try to sing Alive by Pearl Jam or Circles by Soul Coughing.

I want to be in the Navy, although I'm not sure what I want to do in the Navy. I love being on the water. I was on the sailing team at Massachusetts Maritime Academy last year, but I don't go there anymore because that school sucks.

My favorite snowboarding brand is Burton. My favorite time of the year is spring. I walk in circles when I'm trying to think, and tend to talk to myself.

I write mostly fantasy and sci-fi, but I will occasionally dive into the world of contemperary (did I spell that right?) fiction. I never write true stories, cause they're boring.

That's all I can think of! Good day to you!

If you have a dream, you have a duty to make it come true.
— Marco Pierre White