z

Young Writers Society

A newbie here! ^-^ And I'm anxious to meet you all!

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:32 pm
Mira says...

It is addicting! I just hope I won't get my parents too mad by being on the computer too long... :)

I managed to climb a tree a couple of weeks ago and I would have to agree. Getting back down isn't too fun. Plus, I kept thinking the branches were going to snap under me...

And I hope that I never get the chance to meet a bear. I'm not sure what I would do - be frozen in fear or run away screaming bloody murder....

Saph
"Smiles make the world go round." ~ Me

537 Reviews

Reviews: 537
Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:40 pm
Evi says...

Hey Saph! Just thought I'd go ahead and post in your welcome thread to boost my greet number. Has anyone explained to you why YWS is so crazy today?

Ah, well, it seems that nobody has!

Instructor= Purple username. *points above avatar* Se how I'm purple? That means I'm awesome...um, I mean, that means I'm an Instructor. There are a lot of us floating around out there-- it means you can count on us for critiques that are helpful and well-thought out, fyi. If you need a review on some of your writing you can post in the 'will review for food' subforum under lounge. You have to look hard for it, though. :wink:

Blues=Greeters. It's their job, usually, to greet new memebers such as yourself, but this week YWS is in the middle of a war and we're switching places. You chose a crazy time to join, huh? Next week things'll go back to normal, though, no worries.

Green people and Moderators. They're the important people who make sure everone's following the rules and such, but they're really nice and won't eat you if you make a mistake or anything, lol. :lol:

Glad to see you're so active! Addiction to YWS is inevitable; we all suffer from similar circumstances. *sigh* It's just so much fun, yes?

~Evi
"Let's eat, Grandma!" as opposed to "Let's eat Grandma!": punctuation saves lives.

51 Reviews

Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:46 pm
Mira says...

You switched places? I guess this was a pretty crazy time to join then. :) Is everybody having fun with their new rules?

So, purple is awesomeness? That's pretty great! :)

And I hope I don't get eaten! That would be really horrible. I mean, I have so much more I'm planning to do before I die. :)

I don't think I'll ever get bored of the site and since I've met so many awesome people, it really gives the site a boost. :) I love it soo much!

Saph

537 Reviews

Reviews: 537
Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:56 pm
Evi says...

Ah, well, some people debate whether purple truly is awesomeness. If you ask the Greeters, for example, they'd tell you that blue is awesomeness. But they're lying, of course. Remember that. It's all lies!

I suppose red truly is awesomeness, though. Nate, Mesh, and Firestarter are the site admins, which mean they truly can do anything. ;) Nate is our lovely founder. Without him, YWS wouldn't exist.
"Let's eat, Grandma!" as opposed to "Let's eat Grandma!": punctuation saves lives.

239 Reviews

Reviews: 239
Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:57 pm
MeadowLark says...

They've had wars before Saph, you'll get used to them ^_^

The purples just think their awesome *wink* I'm only joking though! Everyone on here is awesome.

Don't worry about getting eaten. Almost everyone on here likes cookies. Just offer them one and you should have time to run away >_<

It's impossible to get bored with this site! There are great stories, great people (who make you laugh) and fun things to do.

You're doing real good Saph! Six reviews and 30 posts already! Good job!

Meadow
Purple light in the canyon
that is where I long to be
With my three good companions
just my rifle, pony and me

--- "My Rifle My Pony and Me"

51 Reviews

Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:14 pm
Mira says...

Evi: Then red is awesomeness. :) But, of course, I'd have to agree with Meadow when she says everyone is awesome.

Meadow: Cookies, huh? I already found out that I can get rid of angry giraffes by giving them cookies, so I guess it's no surprise. lol ^-^

huh. didn't realize santa was a batman fan-
— Mageheart