z

Young Writers Society

Hi, sort of new!

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:31 pm
Rosendorn says...

I didn't mean Twilight, nor "Fabio" type novels (whatever those are....). I meant stuff with a lot of romantic sub-plots. Either way, that opens up my recommendations. :D

Song of the Lioness by Tamora Pierce

And follow the Tortal universe until you reach Terrier. All her books are amazing. ;)
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:06 am
Matthemus says...

Haha okay then I wouldn't mind them I think...

Fabio novels are when it has the really cliche' men, you know, rippling muscles, long flowing hair, dark eyes, and mysterious personalities, and takes the girl with DD's and a -1 inch waistline unto a night of romance and blah blah blah blah.

can anybody say yuck for me? >.<
(nothing personal to anybody who may read this that likes those types of novels.)
Show me your soul!

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:14 am
Demeter says...

(Hahaha, Fabio novels. I know what you mean.)

Hey, Matthemus!

I must say that I really like saying that username out loud. It's disturbingly fascinating. :P

Anyways, welcome to the great and loving family of YWS! Have you already checked the rules? If you haven't, chop chop! :D They (and heaps of other helpful stuff) will be found at the Help and Support tab in the upper right hand corner of the page. We even have our own Help and Support Wiki! :)

I'm Demeter. I'm an Instructor, because I have a purple name. Or like it really is, I have a purple name because I'm an Instructor. That means I instruct. :) So basically, whenever you need a review or any help, just PM me or other people with purple names. We were created to help. :D

Well, I hope you really like it here, and I know you will. Like I said, PM me with anything at all, anytime at all. See you around!

Demeter
xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

In the past I would definitely say who you would find inside. Not so much today. Place is bonkers …. As is everywhere
— Greg Specter