z

Young Writers Society

Do you dare to find out just who I am?

239 Reviews

Reviews: 239
Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:07 pm
MeadowLark says...

My dad gets terribly upset with us kids if we stay in the house when it's nice outside. I go in the rowboat to either read or dive into the dugout. It's by my house too. So cool that you have a pond by your house too LaReina. Or I'm either out on the quad, horse or jumping on the trampoline.

Our pool is either the water trough or the dugouts...and neither are that clean. Ugh.

Bah, I should review more too. I'm just so not good at that.

I used to draw horses, but now I'm my own worst enemy. I draw dragons and mushrooms now. You should post some of yours pictures. I would love to see them.
Purple light in the canyon
that is where I long to be
With my three good companions
just my rifle, pony and me

--- "My Rifle My Pony and Me"

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:39 am
WaterVyper says...

Almost never go outside, unless it's for school. School field trips, starting from sixth grade, are out of the city. Mostly on the other part of the island. Or on a different island. Or out of the country altogether. My class is either going to China, or the Philippines.

And I hate summer here. It's so hot! Almost no rain whatsoever. And then, they dump all the rain on November-January/February. A friend fainted from heatstroke because we were out from eight to nine in the morning. Anyway, I haven't seen a real lake before. It sounds nice.
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:36 am
Rosendorn says...

To interrupt this, remember how we were talking about purps. vs. blues? Well, it's starting next week! (March 1st to the 8th).
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:20 pm
WaterVyper says...

Ooh, really? But, I got exams to prepare for. They start on the 7th and end in two weeks. Aw man...
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:36 am
Meep(: says...

LaReina wrote:My favourite books of all times are as follows: City of Ashes, City of Bones (Clarissa Clare), Ink series (Cornelia Funke. I am in the midst of reading Inkdeath), Airborn (Kenneth Oppel).

Ahhh!!! *screams like a crazed fan girl*
The Mortal Instruments Trilogy are one of my absolute favourites!
City of Glass is one of favourites too!
I don't have to read it to know that I'll love it ;)

~Whoo!!! Haha :D
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:03 pm
Flux says...

City of Glass is one of favourites too!

Wow, you almost made me freak there Meep. I was panicking! I was all: "Wah! What, its out?!" But its almost March! YEAH! Its coming out in March.

I totally forgot about this... whoops. I got occupied with the storybooks. New obessesion. The pond in at my house. When we built it my parents dug a huge pond for us. I am pretty lucky.

You have a horse Meadowlark? *Very jealous* I wish I did. I hope I'm still going to end up getting one.

And as for purples vs. blues, we will win! I know we will because blues are just, like, cooler. End of story. XD
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost