z

Young Writers Society

Hello !

Reviews: 0
Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:58 am
Oh my Megga says...

Hi !

My name is Meg. I'm 13 years old. Writing is definitely something I love to do. I usually don't write stories, though. Actually, I've recently found myself writing random episodes for "Family Guy". I guess I'm just weird like that. (: lol

Anyone, I can't wait to meet new people on here ! :D

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:02 am
Rosendorn says...

Hiya and welcome!

Two rules you should know:

1- Review two works before posting any of your own. That helps spread the reviews around. Also, people are much more willing to look at your stuff if you've looked at theirs. :wink: It's asked you always keep that 2:1 ratio
2- Minimize chat-speak. That means proper grammar, spelling and caps. Some abbreviations and alliteration is okay, just don't overdo it.

So, tell us a bit more about yourself! What are your favourite books? Genres? Authors?

If you need anything, feel free to PM me.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:31 am
daydreamer9 says...

Hey Meg!

Welcome to Young Writers Society. :] I'm sure that soon you'll feel at home here. The people are very kind and are very helpful when it comes to reviewing.

When you post your first literary work, let me know! I'd love to help.

FYI: PM is a private message. On the top of the YWS webpage, there is a link that is called 'messages'. Check there to see if some one has written you something!

Feel free to PM me anytime.

--dd9
live like there's no tomorrow, dream like you'll live forever.

be the change you wish to see in the world
-gandi

Reviews: 4
Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:41 am
random.thoughts says...

Hello Meg!

I'm new to this too, so I understand how getting started can be kind of confusing! But what the other members said was true, everyone really is nice here! And there are lots of great places to explore with all the different forums and whatnot.

I also wanted to mention that I like your avatar a lot! It's very cool! :)

Chloe

216 Reviews

Reviews: 216
Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:36 am
asxz says...

Hey meg! It's really cool that you're writing family guy, you might want to post it in the "scripts" forums... Just hover your mouse over the "writing" tab, and then click on "submit something" then select the "scripts" link, and then copy paste your work! Could you please PM me when it's up? I love Family Guy! Anyways... I think they have already been asked, but...

Who's your favourite author?
What's your favourite Genre?
What Genre do you plan to write in?
How did you find YWS?
Do you like the site?
What's your favourite book?
What's your favourite school subject?
Why^^?

Anyways, I'm sure that the site will be easy to find your way around, and Everyone friendly!
::XoX::KeepWriting::XoX::

GENERATION 29: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Writing is 3% talent and 97% not being distracted by the internet

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:34 am
WaterVyper says...

Hello Megan! I'm Vyper, or Emily, or whatever you want to call me. I get called freak and weirdo a lot. I don't mind. So, how are you today? It's great here on YWS and I'm sure you'll find lots of people who are willing to help you. I don't know Family Guy that well, so I'm not going to be of much use if you decide to put them up. *sigh* Well, great to hear about you. What interests in movies do you have? Music? Anything else? That's all the questions I have for now. Feel free to ignore them. Well, PM me if you need anything. See ya around!
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:02 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey

Welcome to YWS.

Pm me if you need anything.

See ya around.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:29 pm
*DaughteroftheMoon* says...

Hello there!
So random episodes for Family Guy huh? I have watched a few... So when you do write,, is it poetry, or short stories, or novels? If you ever need an honest review (Not that those are in short supply) let me know, and I'll be happy to critique it for you. Same goes for help, I'll be happy to be of help. So, I'll se you around the forums.
~Alyss
Amor Vincit Omnia

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:34 pm
Winter's Twelfth Night says...

Hello! I am Winter. Welcome to YWS!

So, you like writing episodes for Family Guy? Haha that sounds like fun! I like Family Guy but sometimes it can be quite racist and I find it hard to watch. But it can be really funny! Anyway, Pm me when you post them, I'd love to check them out.

If you have any questions please PM me!
-Winter
Mamillius: Merry or sad shall’t be?
Hermione: As merry as you will.
Mamillius: A sad tale’s best for winter. I have one
Of sprites and goblins.

The Winter's Tale

Work expands to fill the time available for its completion.
— C. Northcote Parkinson