z

Young Writers Society

Apocalypse Theory

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:14 am
Aoaystheory says...

So yeah....
This section is about the authors but I want to go ahead and talk about my novel that i'm writing to get people intrested so they will review it :D!
So yeah.
My novel starts out in an insane asylum where a mans last memories are of Jesus coming back for the end of the world. But when it was over ended up in an asylum. The whole novel is about him telling you the story of his life. Takes place in an EXSTREMELY normal american town. The 2 characters are the guy who is in the asylum and a homosexual kid that dosen't fit into normal society. Also most of the town goes to the church every sunday but there are a few people who refuse to go. One of them who dosen't go ends up killing himself because he dosen't fit in and the town puts to much pressure on him. When this happens its like the domino effect in the town for disaster. The main character is so upset about his lose that he forms 2 fictional charaters that represent his light and dark side. The book plays out as if it where the book of Revalations but in a small town with chaos and what comes along with the end of the world.
Thats a very brief summary and also I'm trying to exsplain it the best I can.
Please give feedback and check it out when I submit some of it :D.

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:11 pm
lordgluzman says...

Sounds interesting. I am waiting for it.
Blood is red
But Heaven is blue
The Devil will fined out
And take you

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:45 pm
Krupp says...

For some reason, this book of yours sounds strangely appealing...
I'm advertising here: Rosetta...A Determinism of Morality...out May 25th...2010 album of the year, without question.

Is anyone else desperately waiting to see themselves in the quote gen?
— TheCursedCat