z

Young Writers Society

Hello fellow schizophrenics!

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:06 pm
emeraldmaria says...

You may be thinking is this emeraldmaria really schizophrenic?

The answer is...

No.

But I feel as if I am on the verge of being a bit mentally ill. You know why? For I am an author and how can you write well if you're... Well... Normal? It's impossible, you can't.

Well! This is supposed to be an introduction to whom I am so...
I like books, :shock: unexpected huh? I also like music, loud people, spell check, glasses, scissors, surveys, ducks, and brightly colored articles of clothing. I dislike choosing favorites and I am wonderfully sarcastic. I enjoy putting wonderfully before embarrassing adjectives about yourself to make it sound better.

Je'mapple Masha. Je suis un chien. Un de ma cours ce la francais.
Last edited by emeraldmaria on Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, 'No hablo ingles.'"

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:18 pm
Rosendorn says...

Didn't I just welcome you on Welcome New Members [2]?

Anyways, welcome to YWS!

Two main rules (I must say them, it's my job):

1- Review two works before posting any of your own. That makes sure everybody gets a review, plus, people are a lot more willing to look at your stuff if you've looked at theirs. :wink: It's asked you always keep that 2:1 ratio.
2- Minimize chat-speak. That means proper grammar, spelling and caps. Some abbreviations and alliteration is okay, just don't overdo it.

You have left some key questions unanswered! Amazingly. So, they are:

What are your favourite books?
Who are your favourite authors?
What are your favourite genres?

Do you say woof, then? :P

If you need anything, feel free to PM me.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

5 Reviews

Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:27 pm
emeraldmaria says...

emeraldmaria wrote: I dislike choosing favorites

I believe no questions were left unanswered. And yes, you did welcome me there. I just thought I needed another post.

YOU SPEAK FRENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am only in my 1st year of it though, so I don't know whether my grammar was correct or not.
"After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, 'No hablo ingles.'"

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:28 pm
Antigone Cadmus says...

Bienvenue, Masha ! Vous êtes très articulé pour un chien.

^_^

Nice to meet you!

-Sakura
Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
-Catullus, Carmen 85

1272 Reviews

Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:30 pm
Rosendorn says...

Ahhh. Well, can you at least give a general aria of what you like book-wise? It'll get people talking to you.

Yeah, I speak French. It's my first language actually. But I fight with the grammar, so I haven't taken classes in years. I really should pick it back up again though. French is a good thing to have in Canada.

I *think* you have one grammar mess up in that. "Mon" should be something else. I know the word, I just can't spell it. Grrr. It sounds like "may."

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

5 Reviews

Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:39 pm
emeraldmaria says...

Hello Shakura, I have to admit, I have no idea what you said. Unless the English at the bottom was a translation.

Have you been to Canada before? And yes, I wasn't sure whether classes was masculine or feminine so I put the masculine in because it was more likely, But you're probably right...

1272 Reviews

Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:44 pm
Rosendorn says...

I'll translate it. Roughly, that is.

Sakura said: Welcome Masha! You have very good articulation for a dog.

I live in Canada, actually. And, no, I don't live in an igloo! I can't believe how many people think that.....

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:07 pm
Antigone Cadmus says...

One of my course this it French. <---- I think that's a literal translation of what you said. ^_^

Of course, French isn't my best language. ^_^
Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
-Catullus, Carmen 85

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:36 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey,

Welcome to YWS.

I know french too, but i can't remember anything for high school.

so what genre do you write?

pm me if you need anything.

See ya around.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:35 am
How2EataRhesus says...

Hiiii there. :]
And all I can say is...ditto. :-P

Well, loud people give me headaches, and I don't like ducks too much because one time a goose (which is like a duck) bit a huge hole into my sister's jeans; and I'm taking German this quarter (Vie ghet's du?) instead of French. But other than that there are a few solid similarities. :roll:

Anyways, welcome to YWS, I'm a newbie too. :]
'Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.' - Zelda Sayre Fitzgerald

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1334
Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:56 am
Hannah says...

Welcome to YWS! ^_^ I'm sorry, I have to interject here~

Rosey, the word you meant was 'mes'! ^_^ Because, Masha, you certainly have more than one class, right? So, French is only one of many classes. ^_^ ~

Ahaha, I love French. My friend from Japan was just talking about her new, French host sister and how she was trying to learn some French! I digress, though...

Anyways, welcome! I hope to see you and some of your work around the site. Let me know if you want anything reviewed. I'm relatively new here as well, but I love reviewing! ^_^

Oh! I'm Hannah by the way. Hahaha. Wow, am I terrible at introductions. o_O;

-shuffles off to work on her story again-

<3

Change isn't inherently good, but you can't stop it, so let's just enjoy the ride. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— TheSilverFox