Reviews: 0
Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:40 am
Secret Ottami says...

Hi, I loooove reading, and wrightings always been my thing

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:45 am
ballerina13 says...

Hey! What do you like to write? Who are your favorite authors? Everyone is so nice and helpful here. Remember: for every one story you post, ou must write at least two reviews. Hope to read some of your work! :D

208 Reviews

Reviews: 208
Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:46 am
Merry_Haven says...

*Secret Ottami~

Hello, there. How are you? Anywho, welcome to YWS. I hope you have loads of fun here!

We here have two main rules. Just in case you haven't checked them out.
1) Chat-Speak: That's a no-no. Just don't do it.
2) 2:1 ratio of reviews and posting. It's 2 reviews for every one post of yours. It's to keep the balance of everything.
Have any questions?

Anyway, tell a little about yourself. Favorite hobbies? Favorite novel and author? What do you like to write? Music? Movie/tv? Etc.

Well, if you ever have any questions or just wanna chat, feel free to leave me a pm.

See you around!

*Merry
Mary had a little lamb. Little lamb. Little lamb!

Ugh!! I really hate my name. >.<

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:02 am
cheese9975 says...

Hey there! If you love to read you've certainly come to the right place! I don't think there's anyone here who doesn't like to read, haha. What kind of things do you write? Who are your favorite authors? Any interesting hobbies? Let us know! We like to chit chattt.

Just stick to those rules Merry_Haven gave you, and you'll be golden, girl!

If you need anything, PM me! Helping is my sunshine!

Drugs are bad,
Shannon
"The manatee has become the mento." -Tracy Jordan

"Live every week like it's shark week." -Tracy Jordan
^30 Rock is love

Reviews: 0
Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:09 am
View Likes
Secret Ottami says...

ballerina13 wrote:Hey! What do you like to write? Who are your favorite authors? Everyone is so nice and helpful here. Remember: for every one story you post, ou must write at least two reviews. Hope to read some of your work! :D

I like to write adventures on animals, and such. No books a book without mentioning an animal, for me anyway. My favorite authors are Stephanie Meyer and Erin Hunter. Oh, and I'll be sure to review stories when I make my own. I don't like being a rule breaker... Heh. :)
"The best way to defeat your enemy, is by shooting love at them."
"Did you know that space is actually expanding? It's called the 'Big Bust' I think."

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:34 am
WaterVyper says...

Hello Secret Ottami! Animal adventure stories are great. I absolutely love Kenneth Oppel's Silverwing trilogy. And Erin Hunter isn't bad, but I've never really been interested in cats. Anyway, everyone already said what I want to say, so I don't have much else to add. I don't like being a rule-breaker too. I think we'll have quite a bit in common.

So, great to meet you. If you ever need anything at all, go ahead and PM me. I'll be available. So, see ya around!
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:57 pm
Stori says...

A fellow Warrior! *high fives*

I also enjoy animal stories; in fact I'm working on one called "Lutra." Be sure to read it!

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:54 pm
Rosendorn says...

Hiya and welcome!

Twilight and Warriors.... I know both have an okay following on here. But, be warned, Twilight isn't exactly liked by all.

I read some of Warriors myself. Had to stop though. Too adicting.

I'm more an "elements story" kind of person then "animal story." I have a lot of animals in my stories and animal nicknames, but the elements come first.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:45 pm
Night Mistress says...

Another twilighter.

I like Twilight too, but I only like the first book.

So what genre are you going to write?

Pm me if you want anything.

See ya around.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1334
Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:05 am
Hannah says...

No books a book without mentioning an animal, for me anyway. My favorite authors are Stephanie Meyer and Erin Hunter. Oh, and I'll be sure to review stories when I make my own. I don't like being a rule breaker... Heh.

^_^ Oooh, books about animal adventures are always super fun! ^_^ I really love when really great writers give me a glimpse into an animal's world. Have you read Watership Down then? It's by Richard Adams. I read it when I was little and remember LOVING it~ I also read... Firebringer which is along the same lines only with deer rather than rabbits. That one is by David Clement-Davies who also wrote a book about wolves called The Sight that I haven't had a chance to read yet. My mom loved it though. Then there's also Time Cat which I /think/ is by Lloyd Alexander. Anyways, those are my favorites! Have you read any of them? If not, I recommend them all!

I'm Hannah, by the way! Welcome to YWS! ^_^

Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly