z

Young Writers Society

I'm so special! I have the word "the" in my name!

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:07 pm
thedelphinater says...

YAY! C'est moi! The Delphinater! First name The, last name Delphinater. And middle name Pablo! And I am aware that Pablo is a guy's name, but too bad!

I am nowhere. I am everywhere. I don't exist. I am GOD!!! No wait, that's Chuck Norris... Anyway, nowhere/everywhere would be located in a lily white area in the north. And no, I'm not gonna tell you, because: 1. you're not special enough and 2. what if you're some weirdo stalker person?

Things I do to occupy and free time I have, which isn't much because of AP homework: reading, writing (duh), music (listening and playing), ranting to my friends, listening to my friends rant, arguing with my friends, answering bizarre questions that my friends ask (you don't wanna know), etc.

Music I enjoy: most stuff you hate, and vice versa. Favorite bands/musicians top 10: Beatles, Lemon Demon, Ben Folds, Flaming Lips, Shins, Phantom Planet, Death Cab for Cutie, Husker Du, Hold Steady, and KT Tunstall.

Books, etc.: AHH!!! Too much pressure!!!

Authors (less pressure but still too hard): Douglas Adams, Terry Pratchett, George Orwell, Kurt Vonnegut, Rick Riordan, Neil Gamain, Janet Tashjain, Harper Lee, Phillip Pullman, S.E. Hinton, etc.

Writing: J'ai prefere le science fiction/fantasy sorta stuff, but I am prone to writing poetry/lyrics.

Uhhh... I dunno... that's all I got...
Last edited by thedelphinater on Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So it goes.

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:01 pm
cheese9975 says...

Haha. This made me laugh. You're funny let's be beesssttt friends *girlish giggle*. I like Pablo for a girl, it emphasizes the idea that a woman can be feminine, yet also masculine. I see that you've listed Lemon Demon under your favorite artists... would that mean you are familiar with Neil Cicierega, the infamous creator of Potter Puppet Pals and YouTube celebrity? I am a big fan, if you cannot tell. Anywhoot, The, it was nice to get to know you. I enjoyed delving into this deeply personal information you have chose to share with us lucky ones who spend our time here.

I am so weird today.

Stay Supa Fly,
Shannon
"The manatee has become the mento." -Tracy Jordan

"Live every week like it's shark week." -Tracy Jordan
^30 Rock is love

273 Reviews

Reviews: 273
Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:18 am
Explosive_Pen says...

Hi Emily!!! Yay! I know you! I feel special.
Anywayz, The is not your real name! But it'd be cool though, so you should totally get a legal name change. As should I....

Anyway. FRENCH! Awesome. And Pablo! Awesome.
Um, yeah, I had lots of soda so'z yeah. See ya, Em.
"You can love someone so much...But you can never love people as much as you can miss them."

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:10 am
fluteluvr77 says...

Haha, so Em, 'pparently I never commented on this...for some reason...This was really...uh, how would you describe it?...interesting works! =] The Pablo Delphinater?? Really Em??? You amaze me sometimes....And you live in a "lily-white area in the north"?? I was so sure you would've said something like I live on Sesame Street!! Yay me!! Anywayz, Jerry Spinelli should be on your favorite authors list! How could you not love Stargirl? This is more of a rant and not really a review, but y'know...I like to rant=]

fluteluvr77<3
Love is the answer to life yet the slowest form of suicide.
Love is a paradox.
And that's why we love it.

Got YWS?

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:10 pm
thedelphinater says...

Well, you know, compared to say, I don't know, 1984 by Orwell, or Slaughter-House Five by Vonnegut, Stargirl seems a bit... childish? I mean, great message and all, but, not exactly the most advanced read on the planet. Good for the young adult section of the bookstore, not so much for the all time classics.
So it goes.

The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix