z

Young Writers Society

You think this torment is romantic?

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:58 pm
Hotaru-Kun says...

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Hotaru-chan. Firefly. A sad homage to two of the only shows I desperately cling to. Joss Whedons underrated masterpiece, and Sailor Moon. My real name is plain and simple. Amy. The only nicknames I've ever had were Lala and Terra. My ex used to introduce me as 'The Lesbian', but that was not a nickname.

"I will swallow, if it will help my sea level go down, but I'll come back to haunt you if I drown." -- Emilie Autumn.

I'm from the United Kingdom and I own five dictionaries, one of which is a German to Japanese dictionary. Looking through that is an exercise in confusion.

"Und ich höre deinen Atem, und ich rieche deine Angst!" -- Oomph.

I started to collect Kingdom Hearts action figures but Sora's feet fell off and I got disheartened. I still have Yuffie and Riku. Riku looks like a ballerina.

"He tells her he'll take her away where it's safe and of course it is a lie." -- The Dresden Dolls.

My mother isn't my friend. She can be interesting though, the crazy ones always are. She's proof that mental illness is a serious matter and drugs will mess with your head. Also it's more than possible for a human to sleep for forty-eight hours straight if they want to.

"Did you hear they found orgasms on Mars?" -- My mother.

My father is a stranger I know very well. He makes no bones about the fact that I'm a perpetual disappointment. I'm more than happy to remind that that he is too. We don't talk often, only when guilt drives him to me.

"If I am Lolita then you are a criminal and you should be killed by an army of little girls." -- Emilie Autumn.

Peace and rice cakes my dears.
Sometimes you have to look beyond what you see, if that fails... Just listen to Cher.

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:26 am
cheese9975 says...

So, is it alright if we call you Amy, then?

I'm sorry, your life seems kind of somber, hopefully we here can brighten things up for you a bit? You seem really lovely, though, it's good to get to know you a little better!

Keep it real,
Shannon
"The manatee has become the mento." -Tracy Jordan

"Live every week like it's shark week." -Tracy Jordan
^30 Rock is love

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:40 am
Hotaru-Kun says...

Of course it is. ^^ My life is sombre, but only in the facts of it. Merriness is a big part of my life, if you can't laugh you might as well be dead in my opinion. ^^
Sometimes you have to look beyond what you see, if that fails... Just listen to Cher.

Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley