z

Young Writers Society

Now Playing

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:49 pm
Hannah Fraser says...

*Sigh* So today is my day off. *Cries* I love school, I can't even get through a three day weekend with out feeling like a worthless bum.
But my Indie Spotlight Playlist I got free from iTunes (see Facebook) makes me happy!
Songs include new artists that are full of awesome!
My favorite is Joshua Randin and melpo mene.
Joshua is so hot. *drools and starts to dream*
Any way I would like to give a shout out to the following peeps:

springrain2693: You rock Awesome Ville, thank you for debriefing me on the rules her at YWS

*DaughteroftheMoon*: I never got to tell you that your name and your avatar is awesome!

Merry_Haven: You are sweet, you added me as a friend first, you definitely get bonus points for that.

Meep(: : Your impression of Cookie Monster, dead on! Here *tosses GS Cookies* you earned them!

WaterVyper: You name is awesome TOO!

LilyJamey: You and WaterVyper, I owe you a review, don't let me forget!

Rosey Unicorn: I owe you one!

Night Mistress: Owe you one too!

Guys, you rule! I hope we become good friends and for those who don't know me, my name is Hannah Fraser and I wrote My Friend Robert in seventh grade after reading Pay It Foreword. Man that is a good read.
My Friend Robert recently got published to Teen Ink RAW and could still be published in their magazine! YEAH!
Anyway, what I'm proposing is that if you go to this link: http://www.teenink.com/raw/Fiction/arti ... nd-Robert/ and vote on my story, it can be featured on the front page!
And what do you get if you vote? (Good Karma) That too but I'll review a story for you! Your story!
So please, add me as a friend, read My Friend Robert, and if you like it VOTE VOTE VOTE!

By the way I recommend Joshua Randin to your iPod, he's hot, has a nice, sweet voice, and is awesome!
"Most kind of stories/Save the best part for last/And most stories have a hero who finds/You make your past your past/Yeah you make your past your past"
Joshua Radin "Brand New Day"
:smt020 :smt020 :smt020

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:34 am
cheese9975 says...

I wish I could say I liked school! I don't. It's a sad, sad, place, full of scary, scary people. Not really, it's just very boring. Is this Joshua Randin the same as one Joshua Radin? Because Radin is very good, I'm assuming it was just a typo because I couldn't find any Randin on iTunes. Which song is your favorite? I like "Today," I saw it on Ellen and fell in love, haha. Indie music for the win. Anywhoot, read your story, it was very good! Nice work!
"The manatee has become the mento." -Tracy Jordan

"Live every week like it's shark week." -Tracy Jordan
^30 Rock is love

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:42 pm
WaterVyper says...

Hey Hannah! I'd have to say that my school isn't that bad... Well, they can afford to build a new building but can't get batteries to fix the clocks. I swear, six of them are at the wrong time. There's only two clocks that I know of that consistently show the correct time, and both of them are on the ground floor.

Anyway, great to hear more about you! On my iTunes, it's Linkin Park all the way. Maybe Evanescence and Simple Plan if I feel like it. Well, I've never heard of Joshua Randin. I'll look out for him. So, see ya around!

EDIT: I could not find any Joshua Randin. The closest was Joshua Kadison, or smoething like that. I'm not exactly sure since I left iTunes. Hm, is that, like above poster said, a typo?
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:42 pm
Rosendorn says...

You owe me one what?
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:23 am
Night Mistress says...

Owe what?

a review?

I hope we become good friends too!
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

Doors are for people with no imagination.
— Skulduggery Pleasant