z

Young Writers Society

The Sound of Angel's Symphony

263 Reviews

Reviews: 263
Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:02 pm
Angels-Symphony says...

This is my second try at the "all about the authors". I wonder if that's allowed....

Anywho, here's the facts about Angel's Symphony (srry to speak in 3rd person).
I stole some of the other Author's format ideas because I was very much confused!

1. Honest and Truthful Friends
2. Competition with my enemies >:) (who also happen to be my friends xD)
3. Winning, victory, and accomplishment (that is what my name means you know)
3. Laughing (rolling on the floor with laughter)
4. Daydreaming
5. Nightdreaming
6. Escaping to my own fantasies
7.Creating art!
8. Writing from the heart ;)
9. Video Games...O-O
10. Reading books! Good books to be exact :P
11. School (shocking, eh?)
12. Anime and Manga
13. Shopping for things that are cute ^^
14. Figuring out ways to do things more efficiently
15. Being Intelligent
16. Chicken Curry! (the one my mommy makes ;)
17. Traveling around the world (when you're mother works in the airlines, tickets are free f.y.i.)
18. Tropical Paradises
19. Adventuring (especially in tropical places)
20. Beaches
21. Florida (it's so clean there ><)
22. School Trips
23. Listening to music (including classical)
24. Asian things ^^ yes, because I am asian, I should adore my country.
25. The Philippines, my roots are there.
26. Beating people at things (xD)
27. Getting Straight A's
28. Being the best in my classes without trying (this is something I am incapable of understanding)
29. BUFFETS and food!
30. Sweet things ^^
and so on...

Dislikes
1. Wannabes. I do not like them at all.
2. People who try to be something they're not and really believe it. (I very much wish to smack them)
3. Liars.
4.People who deny lies (aka double liars)
5. Cold Spaghetti :<
6. Losing
7. Failure
8. Bullies
9. serious people
10. tattle tails
11. People who think writing is all standards and rules

I am/have:

-Creative
-Blunt
-Laughable
-Sparkly (not in the literary meaning)
-vivacious ^^ For SURE
-energetic
-Original
-Thoughtful
-Imaginitive
-Dorky O-O
-talkative :D
-Sometimes Dramatic D:
-Unique
-Artistic
-Sociable
-Randomly Amazing
-Awesome ;)
-Capable of doing amazing things (like throwing scavenger hunts during lunch xD)
-The youngest in my class because I skipped a grade
-Intelligent/Smart (I learn easy)
-Impatient, definitely
-full of ideas
-optimistic
-Sly
-Special xD
-a High School Student
-the ability to see things through different perspectives
-Persistent, I don't give up if I really believe

Physical Attributes...
I have below shoulder length jet black hair and side bangs. Although I'm an islander (more than 90% filipino and also chinese), I am mixed with Spanish blood--->which explains why I'm so light! I have a mixed nose, so it's squishy like an asian nose (the filipino I mean) , but it's not like the potato nose and it's not like a bird nose either. IT's somewhere in between and I'm assuming it's a good mix because I've actually gotten compliments on my nose (and my ears @_@) creepy. Apparently I'm also the "average" or "perfect" size for a girl. Oh please! (please excuse my attitude on my physical appearance. It's something I prefer not to be flattered or brag about. I hate bragging about outer appearance). And um, well I'm almost five four, but not :<

What I look for in a friend...
Someone who's brave, strong, and confident. Someone who has the guts to stand up for themselves and other people when necessary. Someone who is funny, and trustworthy, and always there when I need them. Someone who I can relate to and trust whole heartedly. Someone who's honest, nice (to mexD), and just plain amazing

What I look for in a guy...
Well, for the appearance I'd hope for someone who's handsome or cute of course! Who's understanding and patient, who likes to cook and clean xD Someone who's smart and intelligent, and honest. Who stands up for what they believe in no matter what it takes. Someone who is good with kids and doesn't hurt other people. Someone who likes learning, and reading, and likes to discuss things like culture and religion and other subjects. Someone who's athletic and funny, who can make me smile and laugh. And most importantly, someone who makes me feel like I'm wanted, and special in their heart ^^

Sometimes I also like stubborn boys. The ones who seem rough on the outside but are going to hard times. I like saving people like that ^^ Helping them out whenever I can. I also like cute nerds xD Of course (I'll add that in because of Lily). And also, pretty boys that sort of look like girls in a good way. I just like looking at them and their hair xD

Random Facts:
I'm a Leo and a Boar (horoscope and chinese zodiac). I love reading, writing, and learning. I also love community service and helping other people out. I don't like sharing my food all the time xD I'm determined and motivated. I like dreaming, and believe that a strong mind and heart will make those dreams come true. I also like caramel sundaes very very much! With nuts. And tater tots, love those too. I very much enjoy researching for my novels and characterization
You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself into one.

The writer, when he is also an artist, is someone who admits what others don't dare reveal.

261 Reviews

Reviews: 261
Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:35 am
KnightlyAngel09 says...

Woah. Hello. I was breezing through this and read you were Filipino. Hello, fellow islander. :wink:
All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you.:)

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:08 pm
LilyJamey says...

Piggy piggy. :wink: My zodiac is the boar too.

Cute nerds rock.
Got YWS?

Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
— Mark Twain