z

Young Writers Society

Welcome New Members! [2]

Reviews: 1
Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:27 pm
View Likes
Nollerz says...

Hello!
Brand new to this site, and fairly new to writing too.I am 23, and haven't written since i was back in school, but just suddenly got the urge to start writing. Looking for as much feedback as possible, good and bad welcome! :)
Just posted up a prologue to what I hope will mature into a full story, feel free to read it and let me know what you think. Can't wait to start looking through all of your pieces too! :D

Cheers! 8)

Reviews: 3
Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:09 am
View Likes
WritingLUV says...

Hi everrone!!!!!! I'm WritingLuv and I plan on writing... Forever. :mrgreen:
I enjoy smileys (you will see those a lot :D ). Um, what else? I write realistic and fantasy, mostly. Tee Hee those are practically opposite. I really want feedback on my stories so feedback away! :smt002 I wan't to here how I can improve my art. I sound so professional. So with that I bid you farewell, Ta ta, audious, and good bye. Only untill next time. :o :) :D :smt003 :mrgreen: :smt001
Writer Forever

Random avatar

Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:32 pm
View Likes
Page says...

Hey WritingLuv, and Nollerz.

I'm Page! I am kind of new to this site too, so I figured that this would be a good page to get to know people on, others who don't know anyone yet either!

I'm looking foward to reviewing your work, and getting to know you a bit!

Good Luck!

And to all of the other members,
Hi! I'm Page. I like to write Fantasy, historical fiction and poetry.
I participated in NANOWRIMO this November, and won, however I am still editing my story.
Looking foward to feedback! I'm here to get better, so don't worry about making me feel bad!

Page

249 Reviews

Reviews: 249
Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:07 pm
View Likes
murtuza says...

Hey, Nollerz! I hope you manage to find that spark again and show us your pieces here on YWS. You'll do well! :D

Hi WritingLUV, I love smileys too! :) And I'm sure you'll get some great reviews to your works. Don't forget that you can browse through others works and give them your own reviews as well! Enjoy YWS! ^.^

Hello, Page! Welcome to YWS. Don't worry about your writing here, because everyone's here to learn and receive feedback and also make friends and have a good time. So you're going to go away with a fulfilling experience!

You can all PM (Private Message) me if you require any help around the site! Have fun!

Murtuza
:)
It's not about the weight of what's spoken.
It's about being heard.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:32 pm
View Likes
WritingLUV says...

Thanx murtuza and Page thanks for replying I can't wait to read your writings!
Writer Forever

178 Reviews

Reviews: 178
Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:07 pm
View Likes
Paracosm says...

Hey WritingLUV and Nollerz and Page! Nice to have you on YWS. Have fun and keep writing!
Review unto others as you would have others review unto you.

Don't panic!

Also, Shino!

Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:24 pm
View Likes
Rava100 says...

Hello. :) I am also a new member on yws. I only have one poem uploaded so far, but I would appreciate any comments you have. I will work on uploading more when I have a chance.
The best things in life happen in the margins. -Zack Harris

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:41 pm
View Likes
roxyask says...

Hi I'm Roxy, I'm new here, my friend told me a little about this site but not all that much really :P so I was just looking for any tips on how to get started really! ^^ it'd bemuch appriciated! ^^
Jack Sparrow: Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

Reviews: 0
Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:43 pm
SkiWolf says...

Hey, joined about half an hour ago. Ive put some of my work up, go check it out! Up for a chat too.
This is a really good site, the best that I have tried.
Thanks.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:34 am
SPAuthor says...

Okay, so, just joined this site, like, five minutes ago. It's probably the best (okay, the only) writing site I've seen. Can't wait to figure things out and really get started! Just wanted to say hi- now I gotta go look around. Newbie out! :D
Unbeing dead isn't being alive.-- e.e. cummings

My fake plants died because I forgot to pretend to water them-- Mitch Hedberg

Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:00 am
TwinCrescent says...

Hi, recently joined this site. Just started writing again after taking a break last year due getting addicted to MMORPG. Still is, but I just had to get all the characters in my head out onto the paper before they dissappear. See you guys around
When all fails, believe in your own immortality, for you are so till you die

Random avatar

Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:27 pm
Luckyducky says...

Hey there, I am luckyducky, I'm new and it's nice to meet you all. I hope to develope my writing skills and make friends. My best genre is horror and romance and I suck at any kind of poetry. :D

Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:22 am
View Likes
blackcats says...

Hi there! My name is Cat (not really but I like to be called Cat). I don't bite but I do meow. I'm really excited and hoping this site will help me really finish my writing I have going on now. I was participating in NaNoWriMo last year and I didn't finish it but I got past a week or so! I have all this writing and so little people have read it.

I'm 14, currently in my last year of Middle School. I like art and I have a passion for painting weird things and mixing acrylic & water colours, writing and watching tv shows like Doctor Who and BBC Sherlock & Merlin. I'm also real blessed to be born in South Florida because it's super cultural here! (': Hope to talk to some of ya'll. <3
--
As blackest coal,
He leaves a stare
Cold as snow,
Leaves me running
From his bad luck

Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:34 am
PoetChan says...

Hey all! I'm brand new to here, so it's safe enough to expect some silly questions on the forums under my name. ^^"
Feel free to call me PoetChan, Poet, Po, or Elyse. I respond to all of them.
I'm 17 years old (though I feel maybe 25 on some days), and I'm a junior in high school who currently has some senioritis.
My goals for this year are to keep a journal going, writing something new every day. Pretty please send me really interesting/awesome/strange prompts?
Thank you!

279 Reviews

Reviews: 279
Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:28 pm
MasterGrieves says...

PoetChan wrote:Hey all! I'm brand new to here, so it's safe enough to expect some silly questions on the forums under my name. ^^"
Feel free to call me PoetChan, Poet, Po, or Elyse. I respond to all of them.
I'm 17 years old (though I feel maybe 25 on some days), and I'm a junior in high school who currently has some senioritis.
My goals for this year are to keep a journal going, writing something new every day. Pretty please send me really interesting/awesome/strange prompts?
Thank you!

I sure will send you a prompt, thank you very much! Welcome to YWS PoetChan! If you have any questions I will happily answer them XD
The Nation of Ulysses Must Prevail!

If you don't like Mikko, you better friggin' die.

The power of Robert Smith compels you!

Adam + Lisa ♥

When you greet a stranger look at his shoes.
Keep your money in your shoes.

I was 567ajt

XD YES !!!! EMBRACE THE POWER OF CAPS LOCK + EXCLAMATION!!!! no SHAME IN BEING EASILY EXCITABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
— Euphory