z

Young Writers Society

New

Reviews: 1
Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:25 pm
zmaegle says...

Hi everybody! I'm Kate, and I'm just posting to introduce myself. This is a cool site and I can't wait to get started :)

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:48 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hiya and welcome to YWS!

The two main rules on the site:

1- Review two works before posting any of your own. That way everybody gets a review. Plus, people are much more willing to look at your stuff if you've looked that theirs. It's asked you always keep that 2:1 ratio
2- Minimize chat-speak. That means proper grammar, spelling and caps. Some abbreviations and all alliteration is okay, just don't overdo it.

You didn't tell us much about yourself. Like what other hobbies, favorite books, authors, etc.

what genre do you intend to write while you are here at YWS?

well, if you need anything, including friendship, please feel free to pm me.

See ya around.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:41 pm
Rosendorn says...

Hiya and welcome!

I love your username. Depending on how quickly you read it, you can get a whole bunch of different parts. How did you come up with it?

Well, Night has covered just about everything else.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:45 pm
thefireinmeisJC says...

Wassup Kate? Haha my little brother just got finished reading the Mysterious Benedict Society and one of the characters is named Kate.

Haha...back to saying hi.

HI! The name is JC. We're all friendly so go ahead and talk about yourself! you know favorite this and that...I like to post my answers too so you get to know me as well :D

1. Books: My favorite is the Bible. Fictional books though are: The Book Thief or Impulse by Ellen Hopkins.

2. Color: Silver/black/blue

3. Author: Caroline B. Cooney

4. Genre: Suspense/thriller

5. Hobby: WRITING!!!! duh....

So...yeah. That's me in a shiny nutshell and I can't wait for you to get started on YWS as well :D
It is a cool site. And very addicting.

Yep, that's me! Feel free to PM me at anytime if you have q's or you need a friend (i sound like a stalker lol) or if you want to say hi. I absolutely love it when people say hi (I've said this to like 3 newbies on here and none of them have PMed me yet. so I'm counting on you Kate.)

See you around the forums!!

- JC
Give hugs not bombs or whatever that saying says

101 Reviews

Reviews: 101
Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:03 pm
God says...

hey Kate, i'm God,
if the name offends you, sorry, feel free to call me whatever you want,

welcome to YWS,
you don't seem to say alot in your introduction, like to explain a bit more about yourself?

sonce they have already told you the rules, just got one thing to say, is hey,
jsut have fun and be yourself, its all good here.

Peace,
God
Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:21 am
WaterVyper says...

Hello Kate! I know at least three different people named Kate, not including you. Well, time for interrogati- er questions! I'm sure you didn't hear anything, right? [s]Anyway, what are your fa[/s]

... *looks at above posts* *sigh* *crosses out line*

Nevermind. Well, great to meet you. I'll be looking around the site for you. Feel free to PM me for anything. Questions, reviews, or if you just want to talk. I'm pretty much always available. See ya!
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool, you end up looking like a moron instead.
— Robin Hobb