z

Young Writers Society

Good Afternoon

Reviews: 2
Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:41 am
Black Halo says...

Good afternoon!

My username is Black Halo, and I am new here in YWS.

It seems to be a nice place from what I've seen, and I hope I can contribute to this community.

Sincerely,

Black Halo

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:45 am
Meep(: says...

Hey there, Black Halo!
Haha, my friend has that display picture of yours.
Anyway, welcome to the YWS family!
I'm Meep, a Greeter, otherwise known as a Bluey.

Firstly, I've got to acquaint you with the rules.
1) Chatspeak and CAPS lock should be kept to a minimal.
2) The 2:1 ratio rule is important. For every 1 piece of work you post, you must review 2 others not done by you. as it helps us keep the balance in the forums.

So, now that the dull part has been done with,
Tell us more about yourself!
Like your interests and disinterests, the genres you like to read and write about,
A favourite author or book, anything!

Oh. and feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
In fact, PM for anything.
:D
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:13 am
WaterVyper says...

Well, Meep already introduced you to the rules. Anyway, welcome to YWS, Black Halo! For me, it's afternoon as well. [s]And wasn't it polar bears who lived in Antarctica?[/s] Nevermind, I just googled it. You really can find everything on the internet. Well, how do you enjoy YWS so far?

What hobbies do you have? Any preferences in music or movies? How are you enjoying your life right now? So, nice to meet you, Black Halo! I'll look forwards to seeing you around. Feel free to PM me for anything, whether you want a review or if you have a question. Hm, nothing else to add for now. Bye!
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

Reviews: 2
Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:35 am
Black Halo says...

Well, hello right back at you. ^^

My life is doing wonderful, thank you.

I like music, with a preference for rock, but I listen to just about anything. I like the piano, and am learning how to play it.

I have begun to outgrow my manic anime stage, but I still adore Angel Sanctuary by Yuki Kaori for the sheer insanity of the characters.

In books, I like them with gothic undertones. I'm trying to find a book that is written from the villain's point of view, but with the limited bookstores in Antarctica, I'm having a difficult time.
I don't break hearts - I break souls.

There is nothing more dangerous than a bunch of idiots who believe in their "superior" intellect. They have been known to cause chaos all over the world. Be on the lookout for them.

Reviews: 0
Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:07 pm
bodhisattva001 says...

I don’t agree with the last sentence.
बोधिसत्त्व

P.S. If this sentence was right let’s leave the saving of the drownings in their own hands.
Last edited by bodhisattva001 on Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:40 pm
thefireinmeisJC says...

OOOOOoooooohhhhh Antarctica! That should be interesting :D

Anyway, Wassup Black Halo? I'm JC.

So....what genre do you like to write? Or did you answer that already? Oh well..

Haha YWS IS a very friendly community and the greatest place in the world to get your work torn to shreds *cough cough* I mean reviewed. My bad.

I hope to see you around the forums! You can PM me if you have any q's, review requests, or if you want to say hi. I love it when people say hi. Doesn't happen much in the real world. :wink:

- JC
Give hugs not bombs or whatever that saying says

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:51 pm
View Likes
Night Mistress says...

Hey, Black Halo.

You have an interesting username.

So what genre to do you plan to write here?

Well, if you need anything, feel free to pm me.

See ya around.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:37 pm
Rosendorn says...

Hiya and welcome!

Heh, the "torn to shreds" reviews usually come from the purple names, known as Instructors. Ask one of them for a review, and you will get more things then you thought possible pointed out.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:59 pm
JordanEmert says...

Hi Black Halo!

My name is Jordan. I'm sure you've heard of the 2:1 rule already so I am not going to go over it again. Everybody is very friendly here and I'm sure you'll like YWS.

Good Luck!
Well, yes mate. See, I’m dishonest. And a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you need to watch out for, because you never know when they’re going to do something incredibly..stupid.
Jack Sparrow<3

208 Reviews

Reviews: 208
Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:50 am
Merry_Haven says...

*Black Halo~

Hello. *waves* I'm really slow at getting to the welcome forum today. (I've been busy all day) But, I see you have been welcomed very warmly! :D

So I saw you like rock music. Is that correct? Me, too! But I also love/like alternative, indie, pop-punk, and a bit emo. NO, screamo! It just gives me headaches. :roll:

Maybe I didn't see but I don't think you told us, what you like to write. Bits and pieces here and there or the whole pot? ~ Sorry, I did not just make sense there.

Anyway, if you ever wanna chat feel free to leave a pm or guestbook entry. See you around!

*Merry
Mary had a little lamb. Little lamb. Little lamb!

Ugh!! I really hate my name. >.<

Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
— Mark Twain