z

Young Writers Society

Hey dudes and dudettes!

Reviews: 1
Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:49 am
dreamer_of_the_stars says...

Hi everyone!

I just barely got an account on here and I'm hoping that the works that I'll be posting here soon will catch your interest. Plus I hope to make some new friends!

I'm Merana by the way, if you don't want to call me dreamer_of_the_stars. Later! :wink:
"Do not try and remember what you've forgotten. Instead, focus on what you wish to become. Only then will you truly understand who you are."

208 Reviews

Reviews: 208
Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:08 am
Merry_Haven says...

*Merana~

Hi, welcome to YWS. I hope you find this site to your liking.

We have two major rules here, just in case you haven't checked out the rules yet...
*no chat-speak please. No one likes it. For me, it's too hard to try to figure out what they are trying to say.
*2:1 ratio of reviews and posting. It's two reviews then a post of yours.

Okay, now about you. :D What do you like to write? Poetry, fiction? A mixture of both? Any favorite interests in life? What do you do for fun?

Let's see...I'm huge for writing and learning historical fiction. But. I go to rock concerts. Does that make sense? :roll: Haha. I hope I didn't make you think.

Anyway, tell a little more about yourself. See you around!

*Merry
Mary had a little lamb. Little lamb. Little lamb!

Ugh!! I really hate my name. >.<

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:54 am
ocean_soul13 says...

Hey Merana!

Lol, I like saying that! OH YEAH! Merana and Cayden are here!! WOOT!
Yeah, I'm kinda....crazy right now but oh well! Monday is officially OVER!
See you tomorrow!

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:00 am
niteowl says...

Hey there Merana! Welcome to the Young Writer's Society. Please fasten your seatbelt, it could be a bumpy ride! :D I advise you to remember what Merry said about the rules, because we throw YWS rule-breakers out of the aircraft. :P For more information, please refer to the Help and Support section located on the top right corner of every screen. Once we've taken off, feel free to move around the forums, posting in the Literary Forums, the Community Forums, and the Usergroups. If you have any questions or concerns, please press the "Send PM" help button under my username. Thank you for flying YWS Airlines, and enjoy your stay.

Okay, that was just me being silly. Now we'll get down to the really serious stuff...your gift! Hey, it sure beats peanuts. Charlie?

WAIT, WE'RE AN AIRPLANE NOW? DOES THAT MEAN I HAVE TO WEAR SOME SILLY-LOOKING FLIGHT ATTENDANT UNIFORM? *Niteowl shakes head no* OH. THANK GOD! THOSE ARE SO UNFLATTERING! ANYWAY, MERANA, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt008 :smt016 :smt026 :smt006 :smt005 :smt004 :smt002 :smt031 :smt021 :smt032 :smt034 :smt035 :smt043 :smt051 :smt068 :smt072 :smt072 :smt027 :smt061 :smt080 :smt081 :smt082 :smt117 :smt109 :smt077 :pirate1: :ftw:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:53 pm
WaterVyper says...

Hello Merana! That's such a cool name. It's original, and well... just plain cool! I love it. So, what or who do you like to read? What other hobbies or interests do you have? Most interests have a corresponding user group here. Just click on the 'Groups' button up there, and look for one you like. And technically, the correct term is 'dudine' for a female.

Nevermind that, it was just my technical and nitpicky side. Unfortunately, or fortunately, she comes out a lot here on YWS. Well, I'm always available if you have a question, need a review, or just want to talk. Go ahead and PM me if you have anything to say. Well, that's all I have to say. See you around soon. Bye!
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:55 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey Merana,

welcome to the YWS.

So, what do you like to write? romance, poetry, fantasy, etc. Me, i write romance and fantasy.

what other hobbies do you have and who is your favorite author?

well, if you need anything, feel free to pm me.

i look forward to seeing your work around.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:27 pm
mizz-iceberg says...

Hello Merana! I like your name by the way!

Welcome to YWS!!

So tell us more about yourself Merana? What kind of stuff are you into? What do you like to do beside writing?

Don't hesitate to PM me if you need any help. Alright?

See you around the forums!
I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that.
--Ellen DeGeneres

101 Reviews

Reviews: 101
Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:02 pm
God says...

hey there,
I am known in some circles as God, I deeply apologize if aforementioned name offends you, if so, please feel free to create on of your own desire, I honestly do not care what you call me,

anyhow, welcome to YWS, hope you find what you want,
Im sure that I or any of the others here would be delighted to answer any questions you might have,
feel free to PM me,

so, about you, tell us more about yourself, where you're from, what you like to read, write, do in general, I am genuinly curious,

Peace,
God
Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:23 pm
Rosendorn says...

Hiya and welcome!

Hmm, nothing really to say that hasn't already been said.

If you need anything, drop me a line!
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

"Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood."
— George Orwell, 1984