Young Writers Society

Hey, what's up?

Reviews: 0
Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:12 am
Cherish_life555 says...

Hey, my name is Suzy.
I write poetry and stories.
I like to write A LOT.

Does anyone share the same passions as me? Anyone that would like to be my friend, so i'm not all alone.

101 Reviews

Reviews: 101
Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:27 am
God says...

Hahahahaha, just about everyone here,

in fact most of us are the exact same as you seem to be, except most of our names arent Suzy,

anyhow, I am God, I apologize if the name offends you, feel free to create one of your own choosing if it does,

anyway, just to let you know a couple of the rules,

1. make sure to do at least 2 reviews before posting any of your work.

2. dont use chat-speak, thats a big no-no here, abbreviations and such are usually acceptable, just don't go overboard with them,

so, give us a bit more about yourself, what kind of stories do you write? what do you like to do, besides writing, anything,
feel free to PM me for any questions, comments, rants, insults, insanity, whatever,

Peace,
God
Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:17 am
*DaughteroftheMoon* says...

Hey there! Welcome to YWS!
If you love to read and write you have the same passions as most of the people on this site, including me. Just remember to check out the rules and you'll do fine.
What's your favorite books? If you need help with anything at all, let me know. If you want a friend, I'm here. So see you around the forums. Can't wait to see your story!
~Alyss
Amor Vincit Omnia

208 Reviews

Reviews: 208
Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:02 am
Merry_Haven says...

*Suzy~

Hello. Welcome, welcome, welcome!! :D I hope you have loads of fun here and make lots of friends.

Well, I have the same questions as everybody else. Types/genres of your writing? Any favorites or interests in life? What do you do for fun when not writing? Etc...

Of course! :smt003 Everyone here has the same passion for writing like you. (Well, I think so.) Let's see, a little about myself.

*Writing ~ Mostly historical. I try to do modern novels. Historical is just my thing.

*Music ~ Anything from smooth jazz/vocals (josh groban, michael buble, harry connick jr., chris botti) to trance/dance/electronic/etc...(DJ Tiesto!!, iio, cascada, etc...) and even to rock/alternative/indie/etc. (family force 5, the secret handshake, FOB, all American rejects, etc...)

*other ~ rock concerts!!! YEAH!!! I go too, to many. I'm even planning to go to another one soon.

*Novels/books ~ the classics. and here and there YA fiction. (the "good" ones) and Regency fiction.

But enough about me, what about YOU?

See you around!

*Merry
Mary had a little lamb. Little lamb. Little lamb!

Ugh!! I really hate my name. >.<

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:05 am
niteowl says...

Hi Suzy! Well, as everyone said, we all love writing, that's why we're here. So you've found the right place. If you have any questions or if you'd like a poem reviewed (I don't review stories, sorry), feel free to PM me. Also check out the Help and Support section if you have a general question.

Now, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S YOUR GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt008 :smt016 :smt026 :smt006 :smt005 :smt004 :smt002 :smt031 :smt021 :smt032 :smt034 :smt035 :smt043 :smt051 :smt068 :smt072 :smt027 :smt061 :smt080 :smt081 :smt082 :smt117 :smt109 :smt077 :pirate1: :ftw:
Last edited by niteowl on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:21 am
Meep(: says...

Hey Suzy!
Welcome to the YWS family! :D
Rest assured, in YWS, we won't le tyou be lonely.
I'll be your friend!!! :D
Tell us more about yourself.
Your passions, aspirations, likes, dislikes, anything!

Oh, and feel free to PM, and I'll be glad to help ya out.
Since God has explained the rules, I guess I'm not needed.
So I'll see you around!
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:47 pm
WaterVyper says...

Hey Suzy! Welcome to our humongous, titanic, family. I'm WaterVyper but feel free to call me any name of your choosing. Well, reading and writing is a bit vague. Could you tell us a bit more? What other hobbies do you have? What type of music do you listen to?

For most interests, we have a user group. Just clicky on the giant 'Groups' button up there, right next to the 'Writing' button. The community's great, and I'm sure you'll have no trouble fitting in. If you just want to talk, have a question, or need a review, just PM me. I'm pretty much always available. Well, hope to see you soon. Bye!
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:52 pm
Night Mistress says...

hey, Suzy.

Welcome to YWS

all of us like to write and we all help each other.

well, if you need anything, feel free to pm me.

i look forward to seeing your work around.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:00 am
Anna09 says...

Hello Suzy :) As everyone else has said, almost everyone here shares the passion of writing, so you'll fit right in.
If you every need someone to critique (by the looks of it, you have a lot of offers!) just drop me a PM.

Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett