z

Young Writers Society

The Name's Bond. Ari Bond.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:24 am
Seraphania says...

Figured I'd let people know who I am since I'm steadily becoming more active on here. Hurrah.

Name: Ari (real name, short for Arielle)
Other names: Seraphania, Callisto, Supreme One (not kidding there :p), Seri.
Nationality: American, but I live in Asia.
Muse/daemon: Pantheos, a genet who offsets my inner editor.
Religion: Christian - Protestant

Likes: Writing, thinking about writing, narrating my life in my head, planning what I'm going to write, finding good music to write with. Also scuba diving, reading, singing, and acting. And mangoes. And cleaning my room. Plus good humor, and God, and the color blue, and musicals...

Dislikes: Math in all forms and disguises. Not much else. :p

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

What I love to write:

- Fantasy
- Sci-fi
- Poetry (of the open sort)
- Fanfiction

I'm not sure what else I should say. D: Any questions? Gotta go to dinnah.

-Ari
Novel Wordcount: 58,001 words

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:05 pm
Stori says...

I get to welcome you first? All right!

So, you said you liked the color blue. So do I. And you live in Asia; what part of Asia?

You should always remember the Two Commandments here:
1. Review unto others so they'll review unto you. Post at least two critiques for every work (not counting posts here or anywhere in the Community boards)
2. Thou shalt not blasphemy. This means you never want to use chat talk, 113, or lolzpeak (although it's fun.)

7 Reviews

Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:20 pm
Seraphania says...

I think I can follow those rules. I love betaing stories on FFN and editing is really fun for me. And I abhor chatspeak, though the smilies are fun. 83 Thanks for the welcome!

Oh, I live in Shanghai, China. It's a very artistic city.

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 pm
Demeter says...

Arielle? What a beautiful name! Reminds me of the mermaid. ;)

You like singing and acting! So do I, yay! And musicals, too! What's your favorite? :D

Demeter
xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

7 Reviews

Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:54 am
Seraphania says...

Yesh. >.< That's why I usually go by Ari. i love water, but people are always "did your parents name you after the disney movie?" to me. No, thanks.

Favorite musical....that's really, really hard. It's a toss-up between Phantom, Wicked and Le Mis for me, but I also love Cats, Aida, 42nd Street...Cinderella...Lion King. They're all amazing, but I'll be mainstream and say Phantom. ^^ I love Erik. I love singing Christine's part.

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:45 pm
Demeter says...

Cats! Lion King! Phantom! You're awesome! I haven't seen Les Mis, but I'm reading the book at the moment.

Ah, yeah, I love singing Christine too. Except for the fact I'm only mezzosoprano...

Did you know that Ari is a Finnish boy's name? :D My uncle's named Ari.

But that's alright. :D
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:45 pm
Rosendorn says...

I have fun with a character named Ariel in a modern Fantasy (ie- set in this world with a magical twist). Her father's always calling her "Mer" or something alone those lines.

Wicked! Cats (I'm with Dem on that one)! Those are my kinds of musicals!
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

7 Reviews

Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:19 pm
Seraphania says...

Yep, I'm a musical freak and writing geek. :D Cats is amazing....Phantom is to die for.

It's a guy's name? I should have figured from James Patterson. >.< I have an OC that I use in fanfics called Ari, and she's pretty popular around that little forum. ^^ There's more fanart for her than for the actual book series.

Thanks for the welcome, all.

I'm also not sure why but even though I normally wear cool tones I have a feeling red would have been my color in the 1860s.
— Elinor