z

Young Writers Society

hi!

Random avatar

Reviews: 6
Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:50 pm
DeeDee_E says...

Hey im Dee Dee E.!! I'm new around here...joined two days ago... I think...
Well anyway, I'm usually really shy and suck at introductions but I'll just try my best.

Umm...I'm 13 and I'm IN LOVE with writing!!!! writing is my obbsession and I hope to get lots of reviews from people :D :D

I found this site by accident actually...I was searching something and then YWS came up and I found it and im really glad i did. I never even knew there was a site like this!! oh sorry im babbling... :oops:

I love the Twilight saga and Stephanie Meyer
Love Jane Austen as well.
I look up to J.K Rowling and how she came to be who she is today...

I listen to all the new music around and also oldies too like the Beatles...gotta love the Beatles :].

Hmm...not that much about me left to say...

Hope to talk to many of you...

Dee Dee E. :D

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:01 pm
Rosendorn says...

Hiya and welcome!

Two rules you should know:

1-Review two works before posting any of your own. It helps make sure everybody gets a review. Plus, people are way more willing to look at your stuff if you've looked at theirs. :wink: It's asked you always keep that 2:1 ratio
2- Cut the chat-speak. Some abbreviations are okay, as are alliterations, but don't overdo it.

Babbling is usually not minded here. We are writers, after all. And writers tend to talk/type a lot.

What genres do you write in? You've answered the other questions.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me by clicking the appropriate button at the bottom of my post.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

101 Reviews

Reviews: 101
Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:47 pm
God says...

Welcome to YWS,

I am God,
and as I tell everyone, if the username offends you, then feel free to create one of your own to peruse.

and what is it with this Twilight infection?
they're like zombies... the infection is spreading... the infection! aahhhhhh!

joking, joking, so, who are you, and besides writing and reading, what do you do?
just curious,

anyhow, make yourself at home, go read some stuff, whatever, have an all around good time, we are all real friendly around here, but some of us have a bit of an attitude...
>.>
<.<
not to mention any names,

feel free to PM me with questions comments, rants and whatnot...
beatles huh? gotta love teh beatles.

Peace,
God
Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive

Reviews: 2
Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:52 pm
~apocalypse~ says...

Welcome!

Writing is a good obsession. Much better than alcohol or illegal substances. Gross.

So, you like Twilight? Well, I suppose I won't run you over with a bulldozer - yet - because if I did, then I would have to run over everyone else who was a Twilight fan, including quite a number of my friends. Just kidding, there's nothing wrong with Twilight fans!

Jane Austen is wonderful. I've only read Pride & Prejudice, and part of Emma, though.
JK Rowling is also fabulous. I was so upset to hear that for the first time since it was printed, Harry Potter was not on the NY Times Bestseller list!. Blasphamy in my opinion.

I'll see you around!
"Life is too important to be taken seriously!"
- Oscar Wilde

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:59 pm
Night Mistress says...

hey,

welcome to YWS.

so what genre are you plainning to write while you are here?

and what is your all time favorite book?

well, if you need anything, including friendship, feel free to pm me.

see ya around.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

Random avatar

Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:53 pm
DeeDee_E says...

Hmmm...well i usually write teen fiction or realistic fiction i guess...

my all time favorite book??? I have no idea...ive read to many books that ive liked

as for the whole twilight thing...i like it but i hate all those really obsessed people like that go crazy...but the books are good and Stephanie Meyer is a good author but im not the obsessed type

but yeah i usually tend to be quite in school and crazy with my friends. I love traveling and have family all over so it's always fun to visit them :] hmm yeahhh that's kinda it i guess...

well thanks for all the tips and warm welcomes :] i have a feeling i'll love this site.

Dee Dee E.
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous rather than absolutely boring. ~Marilyn Monroe

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:17 am
*DaughteroftheMoon* says...

*hits not twilight fans with sticks* just kidding.
Welcome deedee! Glad to see that you found this site. *whispers* Just stay away from the crazy people, they're dangerous. :)
I see that the rules have already been introduced to you. So I won't go back over them. :)
If you ever ever in need of reviews (although it shouldn't happen, but during certain months people are busy) I'll be happy yo review. I LOVE to review. Oh yeah, don't use all caps, I just broke a rule *giggles*
If ever in need, just PM me, thats the tab at the bottom, it means private message, I'll be happy to show you round the site.
See you around, maybe sooner than you think! :)
~Alyss
Amor Vincit Omnia

Random avatar

Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:30 am
DeeDee_E says...

Hey Alyss! Thanks for telling me the caps rule :]. hahaha.

Well thanks for offering your reviewing skills to me and touring of the site...if that makes any sense. hmm well thanks anyway. I'll definitely PM you guys when I need your help. :]

I'll be sure to listen to all of your advice...including the one about the crazy people. Well, I can be pretty crazy too so maybe I'll fit in...haha...

Anyway, thanks so much again!!

Dee Dee E.

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:31 am
WaterVyper says...

Hi Dee! Yeah, I'm sure you'll have a great time here. Everyone here is obsessed with writing too, so don't worry about it. You'll make lots of friends here who share your interests so it won't be lonely here. Well, it never is lonely anyway...

Speaking of interests, I'm sure you'll find a user group that you'll like. There's the big Groups button at the top of the page, and I'm pretty sure there's one for almost every hobby or topic. Go check them out!

Well, that's all I have to say. Nice seeing you, and I'll be checking your portfolio. Bye!
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:07 am
Demeter says...

~apocalypse~ wrote:Just kidding, there's nothing wrong with Twilight fans!

I love how you say 'there's nothing wrong with Twilight fans. ;)

Hi-ho, DeeDee!

Welcome to YWS! Demeter at your service [s]*bows*[/s] *curtsies* I'm one of the Instructors (purple name) here, so anytime you'd like to have a review, just come nudge me!

Yep, you'll fit in perfectly. :D

I love Jane Austen, too! And Beatles! J.K. Rowling goes, too.

Anyways. Whenever you need anything at all, don't hesitate to PM me – I like to help. :)

See you around!

Demeter
xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale