nightbladec says...

i like the band

101 Reviews

Reviews: 101
Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:33 pm
View Likes
God says...

hey, new member, huh?
just be sure to post two review before you post any of your own work...

it appears I got first reply, YAY me...
someone might post one while I'm in here though, so, if not, oh well,
I am the residing YWS deity, (well, aside form Nate, I suppose)

I am God, if that name offends you, feel free to supply one fo your own design for my use, and I will gladly answer to it, I really don;t care.

well, your welcom seems a bit lacking, "I like the band"
Welcome to YWS, have Fun, be creative,
what band is that? and what other types of music do you listen to? what kind of art are you into? what do you write ,
WHO ARE YOU FOR GOD'S SAKE?

sorry about the caps, everyone.

oh wait... thats me...

see you later,
Peace,
God
Don't take life too seriously, no one gets out alive

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:46 pm
niteowl says...

I agree with God. Your welcome is rather sparse. So you like mayday parada? Tell us more about them. And whatever other kind of music you listen to. And what you like to write and read and do in your spare time. We're a nosey bunch here at YWS. :P

Well, short welcome or not, you are a new member and you do need a gift. So here you go:
:D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :elephant: :thud: :smt006 :smt005 :smt003 :smt002 :smt020 :smt021 :smt023 :smt014 :smt026 :smt024 :smt043 :smt051 :smt069 :smt072 :smt064 :smt079 :smt077 :smt038 :smt046 :smt028 :smt027 :smt061 :smt116 :smt109 :smt096 :smt041 :smt040 :smt031 :smt032 :ftw: :pirate3:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:49 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hiya and welcome to YWS!

Two rules you should know:

1- Review two works before posting any of your own. It helps make sure everybody gets a review. It's asked you always keep that 2:1 ratio.
2- Cut the chat-speak. That means proper grammar, spelling and caps. Some abbreviations and all alliteration is okay, just don't overdo it.

so, tell us more about yourself. "i like the bad" doesn't cover it for us.

So what are you planning on writing while you are here?

What is your favorite book and who is your favorite author?

and do you have any other hobbies?

Well, if you need anything, including friendship, pm me.

see ya around and i look forward to reading your work.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

208 Reviews

Reviews: 208
Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:42 pm
Merry_Haven says...

*nightbladec~

Hey! Welcome to YWS. I hope you are most welcomed.

Wait. Hold on. Do you mean...Mayday Parade? An A not the E. That band? The one that the lead singer has the long hair and their current album is A Lesson in Romantics? If you mean them, then...

I seriously love them!!! I was almost this close on seeing them. Anyway, I'm totally off topic here... :roll:

I do agree with everyone. You haven't said anything about yourself. Interests? Favorites?

See you around.

*Merry
Mary had a little lamb. Little lamb. Little lamb!

Ugh!! I really hate my name. >.<

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:38 pm
Snoink says...

Okay! Instead of posting a new topic every time you try to reply to someone else's comment, go down to the page. You'll see a little box with "Quick Reply" written on top. If you click t he box, you'll see a little cursor there, and then you can type your response. If you don't want to type in the box, click "post reply" which is to the right of the "new topic" button. Otherwise, you're totally going to get welcomed over and over again instead of responding to other people's comments. ^_^

When you want to post a new topic, such as a story or something, go to the appropriate board and then click "new topic." That will get you a new topic for a story. If you want to comment on somebody else's topic, always click the button that says "reply." Or write in the "Quick Reply" box.

If you have anymore questions, just CLICK THIS LINK. That's the help database for YWS. If a question isn't there, then you can ask one of us green people (we're moderators) and we can help.

Good luck! YWS is a little difficult to navigate at first, but once you get used to it, it's fine. :)
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:15 pm
take_me_apart says...

AND WE BOOOTTHH GOO, DOWN TOGETHER
WE'D STAY THERE FOREVER
JUST TRY TO GET UP!
AND IM SORRY
THIS WASN'T EASY
WHEN I ASKED YOU BELIEVE ME
AND NEVER LET GO!

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:40 pm
Night Mistress says...

take_me_apart wrote:AND WE BOOOTTHH GOO, DOWN TOGETHER
WE'D STAY THERE FOREVER
JUST TRY TO GET UP!
AND IM SORRY
THIS WASN'T EASY
WHEN I ASKED YOU BELIEVE ME
AND NEVER LET GO!

Easy on the all cap.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
— Dr. Seuss