z

Young Writers Society

I am the sun. I am the Lord. I am Anzius

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:27 am
View Likes
Lord Anzius says...

As read above I am an ego maniac... I think a lot of myself.
This is probably because I'm almost head longer than most people and those who are longer than me are normally also weaker than me, so my ego has just swollen bigger and bigger.
Soon I will rule the world!!!!!
Ahem....

So about ME: I was born.

I was cute and I cried a lot. Then I grew. I actually to run before I learn how to walk (Or so my Mom tells me =P )

I was running all the time and I never stayed put. I liked sunglasses and rapper hats at the age of 2 (I still do) I learnt English before I learnt Finish. The first think that I actually read was a comic (Donald duck)

When I went to kindergarten they told my parents that I was hyperactive. But from what I remember is that I was as active as everyone else.

My favorite food is Chinese... then pasta, then Japanese..... Fourth but not least Hamburgers. I adore food, both eating and cooking (frying, boiling......)
I wrote my first story in the year 1999 it was about a lion and a forest. Can't remember much about it, but I have it somewhere.

I've always loved drawing (Although I suck at it :cry: ) And writing stories.

I also love computers (I want to be a game designer, game writer, and I want to learn C-language and Php and Html and a bunch of other stuff.)

I'm probably the most irritating person you will ever meet (Unless you have already met my little brother [cursed be that vermin]) I will admit defeat in an argument, but I will only admit defeat if I can't do anything about loosing.

I play basketball (All hail Michael Jordan), I also like football (All hail Pele).

I play the guitar and I just luv Music, But somehow I can't just come up with guitar solos and it keeps bugging me.

I'm quite boring ain't I?

But My ego keeps me going. I just keep watching anime and playing my Xbox 360. (Fable 2 fable 2)

My first real story that I wrote myself without the help of an adult was in the year 2000, about three fish that killed everyone in the world (I have some problems I know :D ), then on third grade I wrote the chronicles of Anttu and his friends, I still haven't finished it. (Oh and it's in Finnish so most of you can't even read it.)

I also like plays, I like acting, I also think of myself as a good actor..... Ego ego ego ego....

I started writing one book that was based on one of the plays I had acted, I'm actually writing it still (I started it two years ago)

I found this site last year.

Ok now for something else...

I like school... Not.

But I like seeing my friends there.
I don't know why but girls seem to follow me everywhere I go in school.

I am a romantic, even though I don't look like it.

I don't think that romance is dead.

And I don't think that when you speak with girls makes you a player (Like some of my school mates do... and it bugs me)

I was bullied a lot when I was in the elementary school, for my skin color and because I was small.. I learnt to fight them off. But sometimes it was quite troublesome, for example when I was on the first grade, three fifth graders came to kick my butt or more correctly, they kicked my stomach.

I got one guy into the hospital by biting his hand (He was two years older than me, and I was on the third grade so don't you dare judge my biting.) He had a bandage on his hand the next day.

Nowadays the people who used to bully me try to be my friends... I dunno why. Maybe because I'm two heads longer than them.

I also love warhammers, I collect chaos.

MWHAHAHA.

That's the ego maniac in a nutshell.

Now where is my psychiatrist
To copy reality is good... But to create reality is much, much better.
-Giuseppe Verdi-

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:36 pm
WaterVyper says...

I think your psychiatrist ran away. Oh well, jokes aside, nice to meet you. So, another hidden romantic? Join the club! I see you are a man of many interests. I can't do sports to save my life, except maybe tae-kwon-do. And you actually understand the computer.technical stuff? Wow. I run away to my dad if something like that pops up.

So, great to hear more about you. Bye!
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:30 pm
Threnody says...

Hmm. Okay then. :roll:
~
My brother challenges yours. He's not younger but he's proven to be SO obnoxious. I absolutely HATE being the younger. He's also seething with arrogance and has had, about, 20 girlfriends in a week. And he's playing My Chemical Romance at full volume. Beat that.
~
I agree with you on the romance part, but, little tip from a girl, it's extremely exasperating when guys talk to you in that weird and annoying way they do to become a "player" quote, quote.
~
What's wrong with the people at your school? :shock:
~
I can do some of the computer/ technical stuff but I'd never succeed in video game design. I think the farthest I've gone was photoshop.
~
I play field hockey. I'm terrible at basketball. My darling gym teacher can assure you of that.
~
You're physiatrist is most likely cowering in a closet. Sorry to break it to you.
~
Alright then. Nice autobiography.
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:57 pm
Night Mistress says...

it's nice to finally know more about you, lord Anizus.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

Random avatar

Reviews: 43
Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:10 pm
Amniel says...

Here I am as, as...well not promised...lets say expected. I disagree with you only on one thing, I think myself as a way more annoying person than you, and I know you in real life. I think it is depressing I have to say you about the grammar, but I can't stand the mistake. Oh well

I actually to run
Something wrong here? I thought so. Add the learned after actually, I'm dying because of the error. *writhes in the chair, and starts violently convulsing, spatting dark crimson blood on the floor* I just cleaned my room...Oh well
If the road is easy, the destination is worthless.

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:42 pm
Demeter says...

Moi.

on third grade I wrote the chronicles of Anttu and his friends

I so totally cracked up. :lol: Anttu?! Hahahaha. I'm so sorry, I'm sure it's a great story. But still. Anttu sounds like a rabbit :D I'm sorry, I'm horrible.

I don't know why but girls seem to follow me everywhere I go in school.

Ego ego ego ego....

Couldn't have said it better myself. :D
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:16 pm
Lord Anzius says...

*Runs away hiding his head under his collar.*

Yeah Anttu. I cracked many other people up as well.
To copy reality is good... But to create reality is much, much better.
-Giuseppe Verdi-

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:30 pm
Demeter says...

Haha. 'Chronicles of Anttu' just sound so incredibly sweet. :D
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:32 am
Meep(: says...

Lord Anzius wrote:As read above I am an ego maniac... I think a lot of myself.
This is probably because I'm almost head longer than most people and those who are longer than me are normally also weaker than me, so my ego has just swollen bigger and bigger.
Soon I will rule the world!!!!!
Ahem.... How tall are you? I was right! There are ego maniacs lurking around in this forum!

So about ME: I was born. So was I! :D In the same year too!

I was cute *coughcoughyeahcoughcoughrightcoughcough* I'm just kidding :Dand I cried a lot. Then I grew. I actually to run before I learn how to walk (Or so my Mom tells me =P )

I was running all the time and I never stayed put. I liked sunglasses and rapper hats at the age of 2 (I still do) I learnt English before I learnt Finish. The first think that I actually read was a comic (Donald duck)

When I went to kindergarten they told my parents that I was hyperactive. But from what I remember is that I was as active as everyone else.

My favorite food is Chinese Aha! I'm chinese, I can cook for you! What's your favourite dish?... then pasta, then Japanese..... Fourth but not least Hamburgers. I adore food, both eating and cooking (frying, boiling......)
I wrote my first story in the year 1999 it was about a lion and a forest. Can't remember much about it, but I have it somewhere.

I've always loved drawing (Although I suck at it :cry: ) And writing stories. Hi-five! :D

I also love computers (I want to be a game designer, game writer, and I want to learn C-language and Php and Html and a bunch of other stuff.) I don't think computers like me very much.

I'm probably the most irritating person you will ever meet (Unless you have already met my little brother [cursed be that vermin]) I will admit defeat in an argument, but I will only admit defeat if I can't do anything about loosing. My younger brother's annoying too. Most of them are...I think. But I never ever lose an arguement :D

I play basketball (All hail Michael Jordan), I also like football (All hail Pele). Whoo! Sports! All hail Basketball & Soccer (football)!

I play the guitar and I just luv Music, But somehow I can't just come up with guitar solos and it keeps bugging me. I love music too! Just that I play Piano :D

I'm quite boring ain't I? Nope.

But My ego keeps me going. I just keep watching anime and playing my Xbox 360. (Fable 2 fable 2)

My first real story that I wrote myself without the help of an adult was in the year 2000, about three fish that killed everyone in the world (I have some problems I know :D ), then on third grade I wrote the chronicles of Anttu and his friends, I still haven't finished it. (Oh and it's in Finnish so most of you can't even read it.) You disturbing child. What's with the killer fish?

I also like plays, I like acting, Cool! I love acting too! I also think of myself as a good actor..... Ego ego ego ego.... Good actor? Fine, if ya don't get an Oscar by the year 3000 then I'm making fun of you! :D

I started writing one book that was based on one of the plays I had acted, I'm actually writing it still (I started it two years ago)

I found this site last year.

Ok now for something else...

I like school... Not.

But I like seeing my friends there.
I don't know why but girls seem to follow me everywhere I go in school. *laughs till milk spills out of my mouth and cookie bits end up on my computer screen* I'm reminded of Mary had a little lamb. Surely you must know why they follow you around, your ego will tell you XD

I am a romantic, even though I don't look like it. Aww, that's cute :D

I don't think that romance is dead. Good for you!

And I don't think that when you speak with girls makes you a player (Like some of my school mates do... and it bugs me) *rolls eyes* What's wrong with speaking with girls? We won't bite your head off. Well, most of us won't :D

I was bullied a lot when I was in the elementary school, for my skin color and because I was small.. I learnt to fight them off. But sometimes it was quite troublesome, for example when I was on the first grade, three fifth graders came to kick my butt or more correctly, they kicked my stomach. You don't get these kinda things in my country. Plus, anyone who dares to bully me would be a complete moron. Isn't bullying you like that, considered a form of discimination? *fumes* I hate that kind of people.

I got one guy into the hospital by biting his hand (He was two years older than me, and I was on the third grade so don't you dare judge my biting.) He had a bandage on his hand the next day. What did he do to you?

Nowadays the people who used to bully me try to be my friends... I dunno why. Maybe because I'm two heads longer than them. Ahahaha, someone's caught up! :D

I also love warhammers, I collect chaos.

MWHAHAHA.

That's the ego maniac in a nutshell.

Now where is my psychiatrist
Here I am!
Diagnosis: Ego Maniac
Cure: No cure. Uh-oh.
That will be 1 billion dollars consultation fees please :D

Looks like we've got quite a bit in common :D
See ya around then!

~Looks like I've got excessive-smileys-syndrome~
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"

You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote