"You'll never walk alone"

Reviews: 0
Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:07 am
infinitelyimagination says...

.........But it’s not so easy
to ruin The wall of the cry.
I have to cry on my knees
endlessly to beseach and cry
Last edited by infinitelyimagination on Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:05 am

...O miracle the wall is crashing
the Star Gate is opening for me
I’m treading cautiously ahaed
into my beatiful beloved world
End

http://winniethepooh4102.wetpaint.com/p ... ful+sunset
Last edited by infinitelyimagination on Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:42 am

Excuse me Meep but I had to accomplish my short story. It was a little revenge for the locking the post
of winniethepooh4102. I was prepared for a big revenge but when I saw your friendly messages
I gave up. Really in my country I’m a republican consultant of children’s deseases and all my little patients are my friends. Therefore this locking was too offensive for me.
I really study English now and want to write a book. One of the themes in it will be how the expectations of the children can become a reality. But I needed of some confidence and it is growing.
Maybe in the next days I will begin this book on your site if not only someone will try hinder me. Everyone will see what is the matter about and I hope someone will help me in some way.
I apologize to everybody who hoped to get friend near to his age. Please pass this to your friends.
But everyithing this happened because of my best friend of my childhood who don’t answer me and I hope with my book to make him do it.

Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:31 pm

As you know the writing is as a scab. Who doesn’t know and feel it in this way cannot be a real writer.
And so because of this scab I’m ready to tell about one real miracle, which we with my wife and one our relative observed every night in the sky from our yard at The Black sea coast. For this event I haven’t reasonable explanation but can describe it if only someone wants.

Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:31 am

The Star Gate is open again. Jumped onto www.tampabaymentormatch.wetpaint.com They are more friendly there.
My website there is www.winniethepooh4102.wetpaint.com and my book "The thing in us" is started there.
Everyone is welcome to help. The Tampa Bay Mentor Match is little community but this is for good. And only for the kids there I will probably continue the plot higher up and fulfil the narrative with adventures and characters.
From youngwriterssociety.com I saw only the rightness of my idea. The thing in children works.
bye

Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:26 pm

I posted some very interesting photos from my country all except the first taken in the last summer holidays
from Sozopol (ancient town of Apolonia) which helped me to invent the story up. They can be used as wallpapers too. See the links higher up.

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:50 am
Meep(: says...

Hey infinitelyimagination,
Correct me if I'm wrong,
But you're winniethepooh...in another account?
Trying to pass off as a 16-year-old.
Well, frankly, I don't know what to make of this.

I believe they locked the other forum,
Not to shun you out, but because this place isn't really what you're looking for.
We do not mean any hard feelings towards you,
So I apologise on everyone's behalf if you felt offended.

I do admire your passion in telling the world about the plight of the children,
But this website does not suit your purpose.
Nevertheless, I wish you all the best in your writing project.
Maybe someday I'll see your name in a bookstore :)

One more thing, do not take this the wrong way,
But revenge is childish, we don't do that :)
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~

Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:16 am

Whatever Meep. This about the revenge was only figurativeness and an attempt to escape with dignity, the big revenge would be for me to continue my attempt without answering with more adventures and characters. And this was only one of my numerous adventures in the Internet. I see that your forum is not the right place for me but I really have intentions to pick up one co-writer from it. I will continue my observations on your forum and on Young Writers Online (YWO) and we will see what will happen. I decided finally to stop on this my avatar as a gentle reminder for me. I associated it with one my adventure at 4 years on the top of one shaking Turkish mosque in my native town and the movie “The thief of Bagdad”. The picture is from the posters of this movie. One year later my best elder friend hugging me round the shoulders was reading me the subtitles of the movie and I really felt as I was flying on the carpet in the sky. About everything this and much more events in my childhood I will write in my book. I wish you all the best and more belief in your own possibilities.

Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:45 am

Excuse me I forget something. In the next days I will tell about one real miracle
mentioned higher up as an exercise in my English writing. But I have to prepare
the text in advance because it is difficult to describe such undesribable beatiful
event, something as a Jar fowl in the sky as in the Russian tells but not only this.

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:59 pm
Meep(: says...

You can just click the modify button on the top right hand corner of your post,
To edit your message if you've forgotten something.
Instead of making multiple posts everytime you forget then remember something.

Why do you need a co-writer?
This is your own experience after all.
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~

Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:39 pm

I see beginings of a dialogue but to your question I will answer later.
Or maybe now. Because I have great difficulties with the language
you cannot see them all. I need of an English writer even a child
who can understand me and help me in my working and maybe
will write in this book something from him himself. In principle in
this way they are processing such books when you are not a real
writer.
Do you know I can say this here. My daughter is a third year
student at American University in Bulgaria and a very good
student but I see the thing in her doesn’t work properly. This
was the another of the main reasons for me to decide to write
this book. But I can say this only here to not complicate my
work.
Last edited by infinitelyimagination on Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:24 am

Wonderful birds are flying in the sky
All this happened in my last summer holidays. Our family has a house build in 1771 in the old town of Sozopol on the Black sea coast and we spend every our summer holidays there. The house is near to the sea but not just on the shore. It has a beautiful yard with fig-trees where we sit at the table every evening to dinner and to talk. One evening I was sitting at the table as always and drinking some liquor watching at the sky over the sea. In one moment in the dusk I saw a shining bird coloured in gold flying in the sky except the usual herring-gulls which can be seen. Not so excited and astonished because of some reasons but with a smile on my face I said to my wife “Look up there the golden bird is flying”. And she as always very so often “You are maybe drunk”. Me “No I’m not drunk, please look up there”. She turned and “O my God really a golden bird is flying, but what’s this!?” Me not having time to think said instantly “Maybe a Jar fowl as in the Russian tells”. My wife “But it can’t be true what’s this actually!?” Me “I don’t know but I see she is flying and you too see it”. We stayed for some time in silence while the dusk was becoming darkness. And there in the darkness the bird continued to fly. But what a fly, she was crossing the sky only in a few moments only to see you she exists. This time as a real Jar fowl, as you can see it on the pictures from the Russian tells, bigger and coloured in red orange and yellow colours with a long tail. And there was nothing more to say about this event that evening. In the next evenings she was flying again and again and we only was registering the event “See she is again crossing the sky”. But this event could be seen only from our yard I didn’t know why. One evening we had guests, one my relative and his wife. He had been heard about this event and was curious about it but couldn’t believe. But just this evening they were numerous and not only in this appearance. One of them as a little fire ball flying over nearly between the fig-trees in some spiraling way. Others as big shining translucent rhomboid flying leaves coloured in all colours of the rainbow, covered with little sparkling dots, bending over on the turns and flying away. My relative had nothing versus to say and in this way the existing of the event was confirmed from one more person. I had said to my wife to not tell anything to anybody about this event but she didn’t take my advice. In a few days the other known citizens of the town was glaring at me on the street and wasn’t greeting me. Because I had seen something they had never seen and because it could be seen only from our yard. Such are people.
Sorry for not having more time to describe everything about this event but I think I kept my promise to to tell about it.
I did some editing because I remembered some more details to describe the event and to put in order the words as I could. Sorry for shortening the story because I had and some reasonable explanations for this real miracle and there were much more happenings to tell about.

Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:46 am
littleredridinghood007 says...

:) Hi, your project is interesting but as I can see something is missing in it.

Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:16 am

You guessed my littleredridinghood. The words magic are missing. When they down on me
everything will be all right. And with my poor English it is not so easy.

But only for you in the next days I will write one poem "Driving the roads of Australia".

I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom