z

Young Writers Society

...Hello?

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:20 am
View Likes
nutmegan says...

Hi, I'm Meg. I wrote a bit in the Welcome thread that the Jack dude started, but Hi! I like writing, but some people don't like my writings because most of them are emo and depressing. I figure there's more space for people who write emo stuff than for people whowrite happy little sonnets. But that's just me.

Anyway, I like listening to music too, punk rock, stuff like that. Although Cobra Starship is the bomb.

I suppose when I'm done writing in random threads (usually unwelcomed and unwanted) I'll post my vampire story. And possibly a song or poem. Till then!

97 Reviews

Reviews: 97
Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:16 pm
SpencerNolanRivers says...

I agree, Cobra Starship is a nuclear weapon that can annihilate the entire world with their awesomeness.
House: People interest me. Conversations don't.
Foreman: Maybe because conversations go both ways.
House & Foreman: Like Thirteen.

64 Reviews

Reviews: 64
Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:42 pm
View Likes
writ3rindisguis3 says...

Welcome!

Usually the more depressing stuff is the best. I'm not one for writing it, though I have tried, and it seems to get things off your back.

Can't wait to read your vampire story!

Later!

Becca

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:21 am
WaterVyper says...

Hi nutmegan! I love your name, it's so cute! Sorry if I offended you by saying that, but that's how I feel about it. You write emo-depressing stuff? Sounds great. I can't write that to save my life, so you have my respect.

And I'll be looking out for songs or poems. They always make me feel light-headed when I read them, which is great for free writing. Well, nice to hear more about you. Bye!
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:00 pm
walshie says...

hi nutmegan! Emo depressing stuff is the bomb, I can never write anything without it going all depressing at the end. Can't wait to read your vampire story! Are you a Twilight fan? Lord knows I am.

anyway, see you around!

walshie x
I've got birds in my ear and a devil on my shoulder, got a phone in the other and I can't get a hold of her. What's a crush to do?

All the turtles are related.
— Jack Hanna