z

Young Writers Society

Welcome to my life.

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:39 pm
Princess says...

I know, I already posted one three pages back, but I feel the need to write another one, considering how much I have changed since the last post here.

I have started a novel (sorry, cant post it here. :wink:) and things are running smoothly. I have reached the 25,000 word mark.

My future is showing a promising career as an actress. I have recently been in a few plays, in which most of them I was the lead. I have auditions for the musical 'Annie' coming up, so wish me luck!

I was recently accepted to sing at our state's OMEA All state middle school choir. They take two kids out of every middle school in the state and send them all to one place to learn challenging songs and then sing a huge performance. I am greatly looking forward to it. Two weeks left! :D

My family is a normal (if you think normal as rather hectic) family with two brothers, one older and one younger, a mom and a dad. My mom is a sweetheart with never-ending compassion, and my father is a fun-loving guy. My older brother is somewhat of a jerk (most likely teen angst setting in) and my little brother has a promising future as a storm chaser.

Hmm.. and here are ten random facts about myself too.

1.I love Guitar Hero.
2.My favorite class in school is literature (no brainer)
3.It is impossible for me to write a poem by hand. I have to type it if i want it to be good.
4.I need to wear glasses, but I choose not to.
5.My room has a sink in it
6.All of my friends tell me I look like Annie. (see above!)
7.I prefer books to movies.
8.My favorite color is green.
9.My hair is the same color as my eyes.
10.I love YWS.

Well, there you have it. My life in a few paragraphs.
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:12 pm
Demeter says...

Woah, Emma – you're purple! Since when :shock: Well, congrats!

So you are an aspiring actress, too?! Wow! And you've gotten to play the lead and you're auditioning for a musical? I so, so, so envy you! But of course I hope you'll get the part :D Oh, I wish I could be in plays, too!

You could wear contacts ;) That's what I do!

And you love Mr. Darcy. If I wasn't your friend already, I'd totally friend you now! :lol:

Demi
xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:17 pm
Rosendorn says...

Purple as of today Demi!

Congrats on being picked for the choir! Thats amazing!
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:38 am
Princess says...

Aww thanks guys!
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

Every first draft is perfect, because all a first draft has to do is exist.
— Jane Smiley