z

Young Writers Society

Hi, I'm new(:

Reviews: 2
Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:57 am
camaraderie says...

Hi(: My name's Deniisha. My username's camaraderie because it's one of my favourite english words! I write alot, usually when I'm upset or mostly when I feel inspired. I enjoy writing inspirational stuff and some fictional ones. I've started on some books but never really continued beyond the first three to eight chapters. I'll post some of my work soon! So please comment with your honest opinions(: Oh and I like new friends!

201 Reviews

Reviews: 201
Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:05 am
peanut19 says...

Hi I'm Peanut. Welcome to YWS! Before you post anything you should know that there is a 2:1 ratio on here. Which means your supposed to post at least two reviews before posting your work. I look forward to reading your work. PM me if you have any questions about anything. Good luck!
~peanut~
There is a light in you, a Vision in the making with sorrow enough to extinguish the stars. I can help you.
~And The Light Fades

The people down here are our zombies, who should be dead or not exist but do.
~Away From What We Started

P.S Got YWS?

312 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 312
Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:08 am
Mars says...

It's good that you like new friends.
You're about to get a lot of them.
Including me! Hello! Welcome to the site!
I'll leave all the icky rules and explaining stuff to one of the Greeters or Instructors.
Deniisha is such a pretty name! And you're sure to get lots of opinions, don't worry :) What kind of fiction do you like to write? My favorite is Other, because you never know exactly what it will be.
Anyways, looking forward to reading some of your stuff. PM me for anything, or if you just want to talk!
'life tastes sweeter when it's wrapped in poetry'
-the wombats

critiques // nano

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:46 am
Demeter says...

Hi, Deniisha!

Welcome to YWS, I'm Demeter. And courtesy of kissthewitch, I shall tell you about the "icky" stuff (which is also important stuff :D).

Okay. First of all, you should read the rules. They help you get started. We have also a Help & Support Wiki, which is also worth visiting if you have problems with something. Of course, you can ask also other members (if you dare!). Haha, just kidding. YWSers are very helpful and friendly, so it should be pretty risk-free to contact them on anything. ;)

Oh, and in case you were wondering about the coloured people: blue=Greeters, purple=Instructors, light green=Junior Mods, dark green=Mods, orange=distinguished members, and red=Admins.

Well. I guess that's about it.

Do you write other things than fiction? What kind of fiction is it? Who's your favourite author? :)

I hope you're having fun. PM me if you have questions or just want to talk!

See you around,

Demeter xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:16 pm
Rosendorn says...

Hiya and welcome!

The rule that wasn't covered was no chat-speak. Some abbreviations are okay, but it's asked you have proper grammar, spelling and caps.

Inspirational stuff sounds very cool. PM me when some is up! Is it poetry or prose? I'll critique either one, but I'm curious.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:41 pm
Meep(: says...

*Screams*
*Points*
AHH!!! YOU'RE FROM SINGAPORE!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D
Welcome to YWS!!!
*Screams some more*
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:47 pm
JabberHut says...

Camaraderie is an epic word. I highly agree! xD

And your name = win. It's beautiful! *swoons*

Anyhoodles! Welcome to YWS, Cam! I'm Jabber, your one of a kind Hut. Call me whatever you wish (as long as it's appropriate :P).

Ooh, you write fiction! Maybe I'll stop by some of your work and take a peek. ^^ I love helping people with their work, so if you need a critique, you can definitely call me! Otherwise, the Will Review For Food forum consists of a list of people willing to review. Go ahead and post in one of their threads! An in-depth critique is definitely coming your way! Of course, there's a lot of people there. For a head's up, the purple Instructors specialize in thorough reviews. ^_^

But I love fiction. :D You can totally find me. xD

Ooh! I like new friends too! We should totally be friends. What say you? :wink:

I hope you have an awesome adventure here in YWS. It'll most definitely be a second home to you. Have bunches of fun! :D

Jabber, the One and Only!
I make my own policies.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:36 pm
LilyJamey says...

Oh my god! You're from Singapore! Granted, I'm not Singaporean, but close enough.
Welcome to the site! There isn't much to say, since all the people who posted before me already drilled you through the usual.

How did you find this site? (I believe there's a thread for this in the lounge.) I bet it was through Google. Hope you have a good time!
Got YWS?

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:41 pm
Night Mistress says...

hey,

welcome to the family.

if you need anything, feel free to pm me.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

261 Reviews

Reviews: 261
Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:40 am
KnightlyAngel09 says...

Hey. You're from Singapore! We're neighbors. Well, not really. I'm kinda new here too.:) Anyway, looking forward to seeing your stuff.:)
All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you.:)

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:48 pm
jok101 says...

hi welcome to YWS if you need help don't PM me I'm new here too

I continue to be a reverse hipster, I only do things after they've ceased being cool
— BluesClues