z

Young Writers Society

Meow is new here!!!

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:15 am
Meow says...

Meow has brown hair, blue eyes and loves to laugh. She has a habit of speaking her mind even if she shouldn't at the time. She hopes that everyone will forgive her for being so, for she really wants to be friends with everyone.

Meow is into writing and reading, loves to crochet, and she sleeps a lot as well. Meow has been trying to write a book for AGES now and hasn't been getting very far on it. That's why Meow came to YWS!!! In the hopes that Meow's procrstinating habits would finally be put to a stop!

That reminds me...about my book. It's calles Light and Darkness and it's about a girl named Lief Oslan who's really into dragons and has figurines of them everywhere. And one day they come to life! Sweeping Lief off her feet and out of the world she once lived in, she and her sister, Catalia, journey to destroy the Holy Council of the Stars, the very council that Lief made herself in the life she had before. Little soes she know that it's not the Holy Council she should be worried about - it's the people who are helping her destroy it.

Meow loves cats (as you can see by her username) and she doesn't mind dogs that much either, though she thinks that they slober too much. If it were up to Meow, "Meow" would be her real name, but alas, it is not. Maybe Meow will change her name that when Meow grows up...Meow can't decide. Oh well, Meow doesn't mind that much. It's not that big of a deal. Right?

This is Meow's profile info. And before anyone asks, Meow talks in 3rd person purely because she likes to. If Meow didn't like to, why would Meow do it? And Meow is perfectly capable of talking in 1st first person, she just chooses not to. Now, if anyone would like to know, the book I am writing, Light and Darkness, is book on in the Dragon Chronicles(Meow is still trying to come up with a better name. Any ideas, anyone?), and Meow still is not sure how many books Meow will make for that series, though she hopes it's not that many. Meow aspires to be an author someday, so Meow has to stop being so procrstinating. Maybe Meow should make a plan for it...although if Meow isn't forced to, Meow probably won't do it...hmmm... Well, cya around!!!
Last edited by Meow on Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

<== Hurry and click, before they all die!

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:01 am
LilyJamey says...

Hi Meow!
Welcome to YWS. Have fun posting, but don't forget that we have a 2:1 ratio. (Gosh, I sound like a greeter. Sorry if people already told you that.)

Tsk, tsk. You should ALWAYS speak your mind! <hypocritical>
Can't wait to read your story, it sounds interesting. I like cats to a certain extent, which means I like them when they don't poop on the car. If they bury their poop I love 'em. :wink:

Cheers,
Lily.
Got YWS?

In short, Mrs. Pontellier was beginning to realize her position in the universe as a human being, and to recognize her relations as an individual to the world within and about her.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening