z

Young Writers Society

Hey

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:29 am
Sunpies says...

My name is Sunpies.

I'm a student. I write religious stuff; if you don't then you're a sinner. Am I serious? I'm so mysterious even I don't know!

I used to write fanfiction which meant mucking around in the deepest, coldest sections of hell. All of this means that nothing scares me and that I've seen some of the best writing that will never be published.

</end>

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:33 am
Juniper says...

Hey there Sunpies!

Welcome to YWS! You just joined the awesomest forum for writers ever. It's so awesome, it makes "awesomest" a word ;).

We have a 2:1 policy here, which means that for ever one piece of work you post you should have completed two reviews. Keeps the YWS world cycling. rotating. orbiting. Heh, whatever :).

So, you write religious works? That's great! I'd like to see some :).

Nice to meet you *shakes hand* I'm June :)

Hope to see you around!!
June
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:44 am
Jiggity says...

Hola! We shall be the moonsauce to your sunpie!

That's right, we have so much corn! Rich, creamy cornyness....

Welcome, though, in all seriousness. All writing is welcomed and embraced, so you write fanfiction aye? Not sure if you were being serious about the religious thing; its not an issue but you should be tolerant of other people's and such.

We can cater to everyone with our diverse range of usergroups, debate, community and literary forums. Wow that sounded like a sales pitch. Anywhoodledoodle, its good to see another member and feel free to PM me if you have any issues or questions or even if you just want to trade jokes on the current state of the Gozilla Project -- involving the giant army of godzilla's the japanese are building in their quest to dominate the world -- XD.

:shock:

Cheerio
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:13 pm
Rosendorn says...

Well, one rule that has been skipped over is to minimize chat-speak. That means proper caps, grammar and spelling. Some abbreviations are okay, just don't overdo it.

Welcome! What are your favourite authors? Books? Genres?
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:30 pm
Night Mistress says...

Hey, sunpies.

Welcome to the family. I have the same questions as Rosey.

Pm me if you feel like you need something.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:39 pm
M Dragon says...

Welcome! I would say that in Spanish, but I don't know anything other than Ahola, Senior!

Have a great time over here! Yeah, this place is the B-E-S-T writing place in the 'hole world.

Wow. The rules have been bombarded on you, so I think I shouldn't repeat them. Just don't forget to check all the rules. *points at Help & Support at the top* Always there if you need help!
Ello everybody!
Wazzup! Immortatily is something I shall soon achieve!

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:16 am
Clo says...

Hey Sunpies! Welcome to YWS.

This is a really great site for writers, and reviews are honest and helpful. Try stopping by the Community forums to get to know people - some great places to visit are the Lounge, where you can lounge (hehe), and Randomness, where fun little games can be played that help you get to know other members. And everything there is really quite random, naturally, which is always fun.

There's blogs and usergroups as well, so there are many ways to socialize. :) We have had an increase in user groups lately too, there seems to be so many of them! For every interest, mostly.

My purple name means I'm an Instructor, so feel free to PM me for reviews and the like. People are great here and will gladly answer any questions you have. But anyway, what kind of things do you like to read? What interests do you have?

I hope to see you around --

~ Clo
How am I not myself?

Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres