I love the weirdest things, so in some of my writing
that I will be putting up you might find some
crazy stuff
:'D

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:08 pm
alwaysawriter says...

Hi, I'm alwaysawriter but you can call me any varation of the name, including Kat (which is my name). Welcome to YWS!

Wierd stuff is good, depending on what type of type stuff. What type of wierd stuff do you like?

What do you write? What do you read? Whose your favorite author? What's your favorite book?

I hope to see you around and welcome to the family! :)

-alwaysawriter
Meshugenah says to (18:12:36):
Kat's my new favorite. other than Sachi.

WWJD: What Would Jabber Do?

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:09 pm
View Likes
Rosendorn says...

Hiya and welcome to YWS!

Two rules you should know:

1- Review two works before posting any of your own. It helps make sure everybody gets a review. Also, people are much more willing to review your work if you've done theirs. :wink:

2- Minimize chat-speak. That means proper spelling, grammar and caps. Some abbreviations are okay (you will find lol, btw, asap and several more on the boards) but don't overdo it.

What genres do you write? Any favourite authors? Any nicknames we can call you? What are some of the 'weird' things you like? You might find they're not so weird here!

Whew! I think that's enough questions for now.

My favourite thing to read and write is fantasy. My absolute favourite author is Tamora Peirce.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

Reviews: 3
Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:15 pm
Rainbow_barfing_dinosaurs says...

alwaysawriter wrote:Hi, I'm alwaysawriter but you can call me any varation of the name, including Kat (which is my name). Welcome to YWS!

Wierd stuff is good, depending on what type of type stuff. What type of wierd stuff do you like?

What do you write? What do you read? Whose your favorite author? What's your favorite book?

I hope to see you around and welcome to the family! :)

-alwaysawriter

Hey Kat, thanks for the welcome!
I'm really glad to be here.

Well I like a variation of different odd things, such as how my user name is rainbow barfing dinosaurs.
As you can see I will most likely be putting up some fantasy like things with a setting of a colorful world and some oddities.
Something of that type I would guess, I mean I'm still working out things and such.

I am usually reading teen books that have to do with problems in high school and fantasy.
I am also a big fan of horror and mysteries.

I must say though there are absolutely too many books and authors to choose from.
Some of my personal favorites would consist of Avi, Stephen King, and several others that I can't
name off the bat.

Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:22 pm

Rosey Unicorn wrote:Hiya and welcome to YWS!

Two rules you should know:

1- Review two works before posting any of your own. It helps make sure everybody gets a review. Also, people are much more willing to review your work if you've done theirs. :wink:

2- Minimize chat-speak. That means proper spelling, grammar and caps. Some abbreviations are okay (you will find lol, btw, asap and several more on the boards) but don't overdo it.

What genres do you write? Any favourite authors? Any nicknames we can call you? What are some of the 'weird' things you like? You might find they're not so weird here!

Whew! I think that's enough questions for now.

My favourite thing to read and write is fantasy. My absolute favourite author is Tamora Peirce.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me.

Thanks for the tips, I'll be sure to review a good deal
;D

I seem to write the genres that I enjoy, such as horror, fantasy, and mysteries.
I have a hard time stringing stories together though.
That's one of the reasons I'm here.
I have a lot of nicknames really, some people call me Razzy, Aka, Akane, Charmander, and Emmi.
heh, I have a liking for the most obscure things, such as things that don't exist and things that do.
I love platypus's and starfruit, and I adore my ideas for rainbow barfing dinosaurs, and parachuting monkeys, and odd things like that.

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:40 pm
Incognito says...

Welcome to YWS!
I am a weird person too.
I love the author Avi! But the only book I have read from Stephen King is 'It'.
I might read once of your stories because I certainly do love reading weird things...
And you certainly explained that you like weird things.

Hmmm...
What is your favourite colour?
What is your favourite quote?
What kind of stories do you like to read?
And do you like it on YWS so far?

Aren't you getting bombarded by questions today.
If you have any questions you can PM me and I am open for friendship!

Hope to see you around in the forums.
Sincerily.
~Incognito Temptation
'Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some just abuse the priviledge.'

Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:51 pm

Incognito Temptation wrote:Welcome to YWS!
I am a weird person too.
I love the author Avi! But the only book I have read from Stephen King is 'It'.
I might read once of your stories because I certainly do love reading weird things...
And you certainly explained that you like weird things.

Hmmm...
What is your favourite colour?
What is your favourite quote?
What kind of stories do you like to read?
And do you like it on YWS so far?

Aren't you getting bombarded by questions today.
If you have any questions you can PM me and I am open for friendship!

Hope to see you around in the forums.
Sincerily.
~Incognito Temptation

My favorite color?
Oh my that's a hard one.
I love all neon like colors, bright things are my love~
I also like dark colors, like black and maroon but I much rather have
a lime green then black.
I would have to say one of my favorite quotes is from Chasing Tail Lights.
It goes as read
"We're triangles in a world of circles and squares"
Now I can't quite remember the authors name, but he should show up on google.
=3
I love to read horror, mystery, teen angst books, things that have an odd twist in them really.
I also seem to read a lot that I can relate too.
And so far I love it here, everyone is so willing to give their opinion and they mean only
to help, not to harm.

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:04 pm
Demeter says...

Oh gosh, your avatar is the synonym for pure love.

So welcome! What should I call you? No, I'm not going to type out your whole username everytime, no-ho way. I love weirdness, though, but still.

Who's your favourite author? What kind of music do you like? What's your favourite food? Do you prefer knee-high socks to tights or are you more of an ankle sock girl?

Anyways, I hope you'll keep loving it here. And please, PM or guestbook me everytime you need a review, want to talk, want to go nuts or have questions.

I'll see you around ;)

Demeter xxx
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:16 pm

Demeter wrote:Oh gosh, your avatar is the synonym for pure love.

So welcome! What should I call you? No, I'm not going to type out your whole username everytime, no-ho way. I love weirdness, though, but still.

Who's your favourite author? What kind of music do you like? What's your favourite food? Do you prefer knee-high socks to tights or are you more of an ankle sock girl?

Anyways, I hope you'll keep loving it here. And please, PM or guestbook me everytime you need a review, want to talk, want to go nuts or have questions.

I'll see you around ;)

Demeter xxx

xD
I made it on paint out of boredom~
But thanks!
Anyway you can call me Razzy.

I would say knee-high socks, and I love way too many authors to choose from. But I am fond of Avi and Stephen King and quite a few others.
I listen to a lot of Japanese music, and alternative rock, sometimes even English pop.

And I will do!
It's nice to meet you.

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:19 pm
Demeter says...

Razzy it is, then! :D
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
— Tony Dorsett