z

Young Writers Society

Aye You Captain Joe!

Reviews: 0
Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:03 pm
highjumpbunnii says...

I found this post four years later and cringed.
Last edited by highjumpbunnii on Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:12 pm
Rosendorn says...

Oh-kay, well, a couple of rules you should know:

1- Review two things on the Read & Review board before posting any of your own work. It helps make sure everybody gets a review. Plus, people are much more willing to look at your stuff if you've looked at theirs.

2- Try to avoid chat-speak. That means proper spelling, grammar and caps. That means avoiding all caps, as it's considered yelling. Some abbreviations are okay, but don't overdo it.

Other then that, be civil and nobody will bite. Well, bite much.

Welcome to YWS!
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:35 pm
Night Mistress says...

hey.

welcome to the family.

if you need anything, feel free to pm me.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:00 pm
Snoink says...

*randomhugglesattack*

Welcome to YWS! I happen to like drama... I like "Arms and the Man" by George Bernard Shaw, but to each her own, I guess. ;) Anyway, I'm a mod, so that means that if you have any questions, just bug me and I'll answer and all that good stuff.

Enough about me! Now... you. So do you have a huge novel in progress, or are you the more short story writer sort of dudess? :D
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

362 Reviews

Reviews: 362
Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:17 pm
Fishr says...

Oh my God! *huggles tightly.*

*Keeps squeezing*

*Tighter*

*Tighters*

*Gives and extra squeeze for good measure*

*Looks up and notices that bunnii's cheeks are scarlet and her lips are beginning to turn a pretty, purplish color*

Oups, hehe. *releases* Oxygen is probably a good thing, aye?

See, I got a little excited when I saw you love art, which I adore to no end. I'm fond of all method of creating art. Heck, storytelling is an art in itself! Also, I enjoy sports too. Been playing basketball for, uh, off and on since I was about eight?

So kudos to having things in common. I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) Really, there are some very splendid, though odd (I'm one of them!) people here. Give it time, and you'll soon join the ranks of us eccentric writers. Hey, we hear voices and talk to fictional people. Need I say more? XD

Cheers, and good tidings to you this holidays season.

Hu-zzah!
Jess
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:39 pm
Princess says...

*Squeeee!*

Sharpies are awesome!

*Huggles*

So another Jerd huh? Don't worry. We all are Jerds here :wink:

I myself, am a poetry geek. Ask me any questions about poetry, and I'll answer them. Come on, I dare ya!

Be sure to tell me if you post anything! I would looooove to review it for you!... Well...maybe not Sci Fi...I am incapable to review Sci-fi... .

See you around the site!

*Princess*
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:01 pm
WaterVyper says...

Hi and welcome to YWS! The community here is great and people are always willing to help. Have a great time here, and I hope to see some of your works soon.
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone