z

Young Writers Society

Aye!

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:36 pm
Cassus Animus says...

I'm new, yep...I write lyrics mainly but dabble in a bit of poetry, one in the same in some aspects. Interested with the community, seems to be pretty active. Catch you all around!

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:38 pm
Stori says...

Welcome! I've dabbled in songwriting, so we're about equal. :wink:

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:44 pm
Rosendorn says...

Hiya and welcome!

The rules you should know:

Review two works before posting anything of your own. People are much more willing to look at your stuff if you've looked at yours.

Minimize chat-speak. The means proper caps, grammar and spelling. You can use some abbreviations, but don't overdo it.

Other then that, free range! The people here are amazing and really helpful when you're looking for critiques. Check out the Will Review for Food subforum in The Lounge.

What are your favourite singers/bands? Favourite genres other then poetry and song lyrics? Favourite books?

If you have any questions, PM me.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:26 pm
Kaylyn says...

Welcome there.

Its nice to see another dabbler in the arts. I do a bit of everything around here. So be feel free to Pm if you want a review. I also have a slot in the will review for food forum. You should check it out.

Make sure that you check out the rules too. Yes I know that hardly anyone reads the manuels anymore. :) But if you have any questions, contact me. I'll be happy to help.

Keep chat chat out. I know some people that bite when you use it. :) Dont dvdn use it in the chat room. Odd, I know.

So, have fun.
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:55 pm
Night Mistress says...

hi.

welcome to the family.

if you need anything, feel free to pm me.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:40 pm
Cassus Animus says...

Wow, this is a lot better than the other one I was at...don't worry already scanned the rules (2 reply to 1 rule, which is odd usually I've seen 3 to 1) and I don't really write a lot right now so I will be reviewing and putting some critic down on pieces a lot. Thanks for the welcome everyone! :) 8)

Moo.
— Cow