z

Young Writers Society

Hiya!

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:07 am
Dr.Atl says...

Well, i've decided to try my hand at writing out a few stories i've had floating around in my head for awhile.So I decided to do a search for writers' groups.Lo and behold, here I am!Well, i'm off to post a few chapters now, I hope to make good friends with you all!

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:48 am
mizz-iceberg says...

Hello, and Welcome to YWS!

I'm Zehra and I'm just a PM away if you ever need my help. Please make sure you check out the Guides, FAQs and rules if you haven't already. You'll find them under the help and support section.

Few rules, I would like to infrom you about;

Please keep the ratio of reviews and posts of your own work 2:1. So before you post a peice of yours, please do two critiques.

Another thing you should strictly refrain from is chat speek. tht meanz dnt rite lyk dis. :D This is a writer's site and we try to keep our spelling, grammar and puncuation in check.

This wonderful Writers Community. Most of us are very friendly folks, so don't hesitate to ask anyone for help if the need arises.

So, Dr. Atl, what things are you into, other than writing? Books? Writers? Favourite Music? Food?
I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that.
--Ellen DeGeneres

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:55 am
View Likes
casey_kent says...

Hi there!

Welcome to YWS!

So, mizz basically has said all the things to do and not to do.

Anyway, what kinds of things do you write?

~Casey the AWESOME
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:06 pm
Night Mistress says...

hey.

welcome to the family.

if you ever nedd anything, feel free to pm me.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:30 pm
Kaylyn says...

Nice to meet you. *shakes hand*

Make sure that you check out the reivews. It would probably help your searching around here. I promise that it won't hurt to read the rules. :)

Its always good to get them stories on a piece of paper. I know its a relief when I get them out on paper, or in this case several jumpdrives and websires. :) I don't want to lose my work.

So anyways, if you have any questions, concerns, comments, or want to talk, just PM me. Have some fun!!
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:19 pm
Stori says...

Hello! I'm Stori, as you see. But please, feel free to call me "Kite." Everyone does.

How long have you been writing? What's your favorite author/story?

Be careful or be roadkill.
— Calvin