z

Young Writers Society

Hello my name is:

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:32 am
SteviexOctopus says...

Yeah, so... My name is Stevie, I'm of the female gender and I love to put pen to paper.

My hobbies include writing, reading, drawing, drama, photography, Video Games, Nerdfighting, and YouTube. I tend not to enjoy long walks on the beach, or anything about the beach at all.

I get distracted by fuzzy things and randomness.

I love Chucks, iPods, Hoodies, Threadless, Composition Notebooks and Jones Soda.

My favorite TV Shows are: Heroes, Gilmore Girls and House. My Favorite movies are: A Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, Pirates of the the Carribean 1, 2 & 3, Star Wars Ep. 1&2, The Astronaut Farmer, RENT, Treasure Planet and Hoot.

I love to read fantasy, action/adventure, Children Novels, Science Fiction, some realistic fiction and anything that makes my spirit soar (that goes for movies too). I will critique for food.

My favorite books are: Paper Towns by John Green, A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'Engle, the Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling, A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket, James and the Giant Peach & Charlie and the Choclate Factory by Rohl Doal. My Favorite Authors are: John Green, Maureen Johnson and J.K. Rowling.

I have been nicknamed Sketch, Turtlestock, Linus/Lionel and many more that I can't think of right now. I also don't care what you call me as long as it's nice.

I am a(n):

Big sister. Little Sister. Daughter. Cousin. Aunt. Nerdfighter. YouTuber. Writer. Artist. Bookworm. Ravenclaw. Christ Follower. Tree Hugger. Air Breather. Whoitarian. Highschool Junior. ...but most of all I am me.

(Feel Free to Ask Questions below)

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:41 pm
Demeter says...

Fuzzy things? *throws a Furby at Stevie* Ha ha!

This was pleasant to read. Nice to know more about YWSers!
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:23 am
View Likes
SteviexOctopus says...

Hahaha... Seriously out of all the fuzzy things in the world you had to pick Furby's?! *shudders* Yeah, it's the only fuzzy thing that scares me... plus they aren't soft-fuzzy they're I-look-cute-and-fuzzy-but-really-I'm-not fuzzy... I mean, have you ever tried to hug a Furby?
=]

I'm glad you enjoyed it... and I agree it makes it all the more easy to sta-err-talk to them. ;]
.:~|The Red Ink Emporium!|~:.
"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?"

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:58 am
silverSUNLIGHTx says...

I love furby's! Haha, they get great laughs out of you when you pretend they're your friends brother's girlfriend.
Long story.
Hey and welcome to YWS.
IPods are very cool, mine is rather fat. :]
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth

"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind