z

Young Writers Society

Hey! It's that chick! That one girl! Yeah!

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:08 am
Monki says...

So, I don't recall ever doing one of these things. In fact, I specifically remember that when I first joined the site, I thought that I would come off as conceited... lol. I've come to realize that I really, really don't care. xD I mean, why should I care what people think? They're going to think what they want to and I can't stop it or control it, so I might as well be myself. And maybe, if I get lucky, they will like me. ^ ^ *ponders this deepness*

Anywho... this, my friends, is my "biography", if you will. And so it goes...

My name is Melissa! Woo! Awesome. I know. xxD I like apples with peanut butter and strawberries with sugar on top. I have some awesome friends: Mandy, Mily, Dolly. And an awesome best friend/practically twin sister, Sarah. ILY!

I love music and animals. Or is it animals and music?... What ever. Candles are a gift from Heaven above.

Cigarettes are a nasty habit. I mean, if that's your thing, that's great, but I'd rather have working lungs if you don't mind. Thanksverymuch.

Oh, right! There's these things called books that I would absolutely die without! I mean, I wouldn't even have begun writing had it not been for the Harry Potter books (which I despise now since I've read them so much and have picked out the mistakes).

zzzzZZZZzzzzzz. *snoring* Oh! What?! Oh, right, you're still here... Um... where was I? Oh, yeah. Hm... well, I love shopping and guys, no doubt. Or is it guys and then shopping? Probably the latter. lmao!

I'm a freshman in high school. I'm in honors classes and next semester (January) I'm taking Driver's Ed and will hopefully get my Driver's Permit. Which means that by this time next year, I will have my actual Driver's License and will be able to drive without have an adult in the car! YUS!!!! EPIC WIN! xD *dreams of the freedom*

Hm. Well, guys suck. Most of them are pigs. I just like gazing at the beautiful ones. lol. No need to develop a relationship with someone that will take your heart, squeeze it, throw it on the ground, stomp on it, and then throw away all of the pieces so that you have no heart left. Yeah... Um, let's just forget that I ever said that.

Huh, well, according to some, I'm intelligent, beautiful, and have a bright future ahead of me. But I scoff at those remarks. Because they are lies. Or the people are just completely insane or are lacking some serious brain cells...

Well, that's the end of this little biography. Glad you could read it, if you didn't, well, not exactly your loss, but oh well.
Last edited by Monki on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom Riddle: "You read my diary?"
Harry Potter: "At first, I did not know it was your diary. I thought it was a very sad, handwritten book."

438 Reviews

Reviews: 438
Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:16 pm
JFW1415 says...

[quote="Monki"]And maybe, if I get lucky, they'll me.[quote]
Haha! We don't have to like you 'cause you forgot a word. ;)

[quote="Monki"]Hm. Well, guys suck. Most of them are pigs. I just like gazing at the beautiful ones. lol. No need to develop a relationship with someone that will take your heart, squeeze it, throw it on the ground, stomp on it, and then throw away all of the pieces so that you have no heart left. Yeah... Um, let's just forget that I ever said that.[quote]
Amen!

*Is too tired to say anymore*

I lubs you?

~JFW1415

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:22 pm
Monki says...

xD I suppose that this being a site for young writers I'm going to be corrected from time to time. lol! Thanks. I fixed it. That sounded really stupid...

*sigh* Guys can be so oblivious.

*ahem!* I believe that the correct spelling is "lubbs". xD I think... Well...

I lubbs you, too!
Tom Riddle: "You read my diary?"
Harry Potter: "At first, I did not know it was your diary. I thought it was a very sad, handwritten book."

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:52 am
Lord Anzius says...

Hey guys aren't oblivious.
Hm What's that?

Whups I broke my mouse again......... Well maybe a bit oblivious.
To copy reality is good... But to create reality is much, much better.
-Giuseppe Verdi-

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:59 pm
Meep(: says...

Well, its seems that you're not conceited,
But rather, have a nice gargantuan-sized ego :D
Harry Potter has mistakes?
*frantically flips through her collection*
I love shopping and guys too!
I also love to lie :D
I don't really want to drive.
You'd think that playing the piano would improve my hand-to-eye coordination.
Heck, when I become a buhjillionaire, I'll have a chaffeur drive me around in my Rolls Royce.
I'm surprised that the YWS guys haven't come charging after you with pitchforks yet.
Huh, maybe they really are pigs. Too lazy to even defend their reputation and retaliate.
(I'm just kidding, dudes.)
Anyhoo, it's certainly been...fascinating, reading up about you.
I'll see you lurking around the forums then! :D
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"

Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
— "Hamlet," William Shakespeare